What's new

JIT A FIXED MATCH

That is not proof. Imran's evidence was called Samosa ka serving Newspaper in court.

The judge who stated what you have mentioned, also initiated the criminal probe against chor khandan, and later called this khandaan a sisilian mafia.. DO YOU AGREE?:lol:

The judge who stated what you have mentioned, also initiated the criminal probe against chor khandan, and later called this khandaan a sisilian mafia.. DO YOU AGREE?:lol:
Maybe if you could spell Sicilian

I can't spell it correctly because I don't have any connection with it....

Was it really a response to my post?
Nawaz is corrupt but so is Imran
Nawaz has done good for this country by making us the 36th most successful country, when we were in 50's 5 years ago

Nawaz is corrupt but so is Imran
Nawaz has done good for this country by making us the 36th most successful country, when we were in 50's 5 years ago

If Imran is corrupt, why doesn't your beloved government arrest him?

Even if Pakistan becomes the most developed country, will it justify corruption? Or do you think Nawaz is the only one person left in the whole country who could have achieved this milestone?

If Imran is corrupt, why doesn't your beloved government arrest him?

Even if Pakistan becomes the most developed country, will it justify corruption? Or do you think Nawaz is the only one person left in the whole country who could have achieved this milestone?
Sadly, alternative is under Israeli control.

I want MQM to lead Pakistan, but that's not possible, so Nawaz or PPP is next best option.

PTI supports Israel, Imran is so much under Israeli control, he supported attacks on Muslims calling them terrorists by candidate for London Mayor. Defend that.
Israeli control? :o:o_O

Do you live near Hanif Abbasi's place?

he supported attacks on Muslims calling them terrorists by candidate for London Mayor.

And supporting gay rights activist is justified?

Anyway, can you show me a source of "he supported attacks on Muslims calling them terrorists"? He raised some objectionable remarks, and was even bashed by his own sister (who you lot still call Yahoodi Beauty). Didn't Imran stop his support after that remark?

Also, will this support prove that he is working for jewish lobby? and Modi's visit doesn't constitute to anything?

@Zibago

Aik tou har patwari aaj kal apni political party chhor kar doosri parties ko represent kar raha hai... buhat mushkil hai inn se baat karna..

And supporting gay rights activist is justified?

Anyway, can you show me a source of "he supported attacks on Muslims calling them terrorists"? He raised some objectionable remarks, and was even bashed by his own sister (who you lot still call Yahoodi Beauty). Didn't Imran stop his support after that remark?

Also, will this support prove that he is working for jewish lobby? and Modi's visit doesn't constitute to anything?

@Zibago

Aik tou har patwari aaj kal apni political party chhor kar doosri parties ko represent kar raha hai... buhat mushkil hai inn se baat karna..
Lol, now you support Zach Goldsmith who is a proven Islamophobic, the depths you go to for Imran?

“I think that we are in the middle now of an ideological battle, and it’s the biggest one we’ve faced in any of our lifetimes,” Mr Goldsmith says.

“And probably it’s fair to say we’re not winning, we’ve got great security services keeping us safe, but the problem is not shrinking, it’s growing. One of the things we need to do is isolate those people who have extremist views and come down upon them without making the rest of the community feeling isolated.

Lol this is a man you support. Zac Goldsmith. Who most of Britain (EVEN NON-MUSLIMS) call Islamophobic.

Lol, now you support Zach Goldsmith who is a proven Islamophobic, the depths you go to for Imran?

“I think that we are in the middle now of an ideological battle, and it’s the biggest one we’ve faced in any of our lifetimes,” Mr Goldsmith says.

“And probably it’s fair to say we’re not winning, we’ve got great security services keeping us safe, but the problem is not shrinking, it’s growing. One of the things we need to do is isolate those people who have extremist views and come down upon them without making the rest of the community feeling isolated.

Lol this is a man you support. Zac Goldsmith. Who most of Britain (EVEN NON-MUSLIMS) call Islamophobic.

Loll..

First, show me where I supported Zac Goldsmith.. I have no business in UK's politics.

Secondly, I asked you for the source of your this statement: ""he supported attacks on Muslims calling them terrorists"?

In response, you provided me something that our Pakistan Army is doing..

Thirdly, I asked you if IK stopped supporting after that remark or not?

Then I told you about IK's ex-wife, who publicly bashed his brother's remarks.. She is the one who makes more Pro Pakistan statements than your entire lot of fake leaders.

Lastly, what kind of Muslim supports gay rights? Or Islam starts with a Muslim name and ends on a Muslim name?

Loll..

First, show me where I supported Zac Goldsmith.. I have no business in UK's politics.

Secondly, I asked you for the source of your this statement: ""he supported attacks on Muslims calling them terrorists"?

In response, you provided me something that our Pakistan Army is doing..

Thirdly, I asked you if IK stopped supporting after that remark or not?

Then I told you about IK's ex-wife, who publicly bashed his brother's remarks.. She is the one who makes more Pro Pakistan statements than your entire lot of fake leaders.

Lastly, what kind of Muslim supports gay rights? Or Islam starts with a Muslim name and ends on a Muslim name?
So vote for Non-Muslim who wants to deport Muslims over a Christian who supports gay rights too and is Islamophobic? Shame on you, Imran Khan supporter, you are not a Muslim supporter, but you support Kaafirs over Muslims.

So vote for Non-Muslim who wants to deport Muslims over a Christian who supports gay rights too and is Islamophobic? Shame on you, Imran Khan supporter, you are not a Muslim supporter, but you support Kaafirs over Muslims.

@Zibago

O bhai kidhar phansa dia.. yeh tou ronay dhonay aur ilzam laganay par aagaya.. :lol:

Iss ko samjhaya bhi ke main kisi ko support nahi kar raha. UK mera country hi nahi hai tou main kyun karunga support.. iss se iss ki statement ki source mangi tou apnay leader NS ki tarah ilzaam laganey par aagaya..

Ainda aisay chuss afrad ki posts par tag na karna bhai... :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom