What's new

JIT A FIXED MATCH

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

so abhi koi decision nahi aaya or JIT FIX hogai
Choty dil k loog hain bhai yahan

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry Not supporting anyone here but wait for the decision whatever it's gonna be

Kiya corrupt bandey ko criticize karney key liye larayi zarori hy?
Bilkul nahi bhai,ap azad mulk k shehri hain corrupt na ho tab bhi ap kisi ko bhi criticize kar saktay hain. Ikhtalaf karna aik bunyadi haq hay jis say apko koi b mehroom nahi kar sakta. Right. Thanks

So the Qatri Shehzada statement is unsolved yet and that's all the key of this saga!
Believe it or not digest it or not the whole new Follwing the LAL batti of truck is a sure thing OR a clean chit.

Lahore,Sargodha,Sahiwal and Chakwal makeup 90% of the baboon fan base
7 to 8 people here in this forum so desperate,to punish PML N supporters, one of them suggesting hack the computer of supporters,and some other genius are suggesting their own desires.why not you people ask to army strategic command to drop few nukes on Central Punjab to finish all the people who support PML N. Otherwise no chance to fulfill your desire to vanish PML N support.thanks

7 to 8 people
way more than that buddy
PML N supporters,
When you have a paid media cell that gets funded by tax payer money i dont think that its a bad thing to say
.why not you people ask to army strategic command to drop few nukes on Central Punjab
My own pind lies here :-(
Otherwise no chance to fulfill your desire to vanish PML N support.thanks
Not even paid ones :D
Keep the heat on jindal league will fall on its own weight ;)

way more than that buddy

When you have a paid media cell that gets funded by tax payer money i dont think that its a bad thing to say

My own pind lies here :-(

Not even paid ones :D
Keep the heat on jindal league will fall on its own weight ;)
People like you thousands came and gone but PML N is still here go and check the facts nawaz sharif did those works which never done before.and one thing more we are punjabi have a Lionheart we are not narrow minded like the others. Ppp took punjabi votes and rule country 4 times,pml q took votes and rule, they did not deliver, public pack them.ppp in 4 th term win but not deliver public pack them if nawaz will not deliver public will also pack him,but for that you have to wait till may 2018. If they will complete their term the energy crisis will be ended because of CPEC early harvest projects.nawaz is not my relative, why imran did not prove himself better than nawaz in delivering progress even he is not successful in copying nawaz in metro, motorway, laptop and other things.but i know you will not accept it at all.because here is same thing in urdu," Hub e Ali nahi bal k bughz e Muavia hay" . so prove any leader better than nawaz we will vote for him. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom