What's new

JIT A FIXED MATCH

yes clearly !
Every Elected PM of Pakistan bows in front of Court.
Not a single one complete full tenure,in last 70 years, we must need to understand which n what powers always threw out PMs .

:lol: Qatri Prince is the key of saga^_^
It's seem he said come to Qatar and asked whatever but............. nothing happens.
So what if Shareef Family take a stance on it and refuse if verdict come against them?

yes clearly !
Not a single one complete full tenure,in last 70 years, we must need to understand which n what powers always threw out PMs .
Zardari did.

:lol: Qatri Prince is the key of saga^_^
It's seem he said come to Qatar and asked whatever but............. nothing happens.
So what if Shareef Family take a stance on it and refuse if verdict come against them?

Zardari did.

Brother,

the whole case based on Corruption, i think u remember that! r u?
where is corruption and in which project PM or his family did corruption!
JIT looking into the personal business matters of Sharifs.

Sorry for intervening here. The JIT has an ISI agent, which makes it biased from the begining.
You can refer to the Ramon Davis case

Judiciary is full of RAW agents. Third umpire must moderate the match!

then raw is the best intel agency. someone even accused ur pm of being raw agent.
maybe ur army is also compromised. look at general pasha in raymond davis case

Sorry for intervening here. The JIT has an ISI agent, which makes it biased from the begining.
You can refer to the Ramon Davis case

Our SC has made JIT & now judges are backing to them ... How can you drag to ISI into it.....??

They want change at any cost,even at the cost of country,even they tried civil disobedience in the past,good carry on khan and its supporters. One question. A man who was billionaire in 60s and 70s and owner of different industries, he can't buy flats 25 years later when he is in politics,and after that two times accountability by civilian rival govt and then military govt they found not him guilty.and another man who's father was terminated from service due to proven corruption, is free? No charges on his own offshore company.because he has ex jew wife who through the dollar and media dogs start barking on the opponent. Who is using ex wife money and opposing a muslim in london election for his ex bother in law, who is feeding him and his sons??? Thats the fair for double standard peopleView attachment 407589

A true man can prove himself honest instantly ..................

yes clearly !
May be Bhutto, he was thrown after the elections.

which judiciary which u refer, to who killed elected PM on someone instruction!
who always gave cover to dictators? and allow them to amend the Constitution of Pakistan.
who not even able to hang single Terrorist? for that we have to make separate judicial structure?
who not even till today not able to give single sentence on Corruption?
who not even able ask any superior from so called Establishment to just appear in court ?

is that judiciary is u talking about?
and one last thing, Every elected PM of Pakistan Bows in front of Court!
and today i remember the words of Gilani " In Pakistan PM will in PM house or In Jail"!

is that judiciary is u talking about?
and one last thing, Every elected PM of Pakistan Bows in front of Court!
and today i remember the words of Gilani " In Pakistan PM will in PM house or In Jail"!
Hein ji apki party nay Gillani and Bhutto kay decision ko support kiya

JIT looking into the personal business matters of Sharifs.
When he was PM?They have full right to do that
That was exactly the stance baboons took on Swiss accounts itni bhi kamzor yadasht nahi hamari

Panama caused hangama all over the world apni nayi bongi apney pas rakhein

Hein ji apki party nay Gillani and Bhutto kay decision ko support kiya

When he was PM?They have full right to do that
That was exactly the stance baboons took on Swiss accounts itni bhi kamzor yadasht nahi hamari

Panama caused hangama all over the world apni nayi bongi apney pas rakhein

Mere party tu aaj bhi Establishment to support kar rahi, which is PTI, because i was voter of PTI, and let c in next Elections.
about the Swiss case, i would ask u is that was a personal business of Zardari or a commission transferred from France in the order of Submarines? do u think that was a personal business of Zardari?
just show me one Conviction after Panama case in all over world, and your lawyer Naeem Bukhari also said the same in Supreme court, that not a one conviction took place till today.

About the bongi and bongiyan, ur so called leader IK to whom i supported in 2013, proved to be the biggest bonga, who have a illegal child, and thinking of becoming a PM of Pakistan. leave the Pakistan alone, he not even able to became PM of any country in world.

Remember my words " Teerian khan jab tak Zinda IK kabhi bhi Pakistan ka PM nai bun sakta " mind that! because he will be easily disqualified if someone raised that issue, because IK accepted her as his child in Calfornia. and Jamima Khan is her custodian.

and the person not want to appear in any court, not want to reply defamation notice, not want to submit any reply, thinks that he is the leader! face the courts, and then ask someone else.

Mere party tu aaj bhi Establishment to support kar rahi, which is PTI, because i was voter of PTI, and let c in next Elections.
Right and we believe you :agree:
about the Swiss case, i would ask u is that was a personal business of Zardari or a commission transferred from France in the order of Submarines? do u think that was a personal business of Zardari?
We are still not sure what resulted in that fund if that is fair game so is panama case
About the bongi and bongiyan, ur so called leader IK to whom i supported in 2013, proved to be the biggest bonga, who have a illegal child, and thinking of becoming a PM of Pakistan. leave the Pakistan alone, he not even able to became PM of any country in world.
Arey sahab ye choro batao behnain 3 din tak qatar mein kiya kar rahein thien :D
just show me one Conviction after Panama case in all over world, and your lawyer Naeem Bukhari also said the same in Supreme court, that not a one conviction took place till today.
Wahan zara ala zarf log thay kuch nay khud resign diya kuch nay tehkeek karwayi
Remember my words " Teerian khan jab tak Zinda IK kabhi bhi Pakistan ka PM nai bun sakta " mind that! because he will be easily disqualified if someone raised that issue, because IK accepted her as his child in Calfornia. and Jamima Khan is her custodian.
Na banay na hamain issue hay na IK ko but in baboons ka maku thapa jaye ye hamara aim hy aur nazar yahi a raha hy :D

Right and we believe you :agree:

We are still not sure what resulted in that fund if that is fair game so is panama case

Arey sahab ye choro batao behnain 3 din tak qatar mein kiya kar rahein thien :D

Wahan zara ala zarf log thay kuch nay khud resign diya kuch nay tehkeek karwayi

Na banay na hamain issue hay na IK ko but in baboons ka maku thapa jaye ye hamara aim hy aur nazar yahi a raha hy :D
Apki tareef may sirf itna he keh sakta hoon jo apki sahi tarjumani karti hay
"Hazaron khuwahishein aisi k har kuwahish pe dam niklay
Bohat niklay meray arman likin phir bhi kam niklay"
Adaab araz hay.

Apki tareef may sirf itna he keh sakta hoon jo apki sahi tarjumani karti hay
"Hazaron khuwahishein aisi k har kuwahish pe dam niklay
Bohat niklay meray arman likin phir bhi kam niklay"
Adaab araz hay.
Roji roti waley a gaye @PakSword :rofl:

Hum to Allah ka shukar hay apni rozi roti khud kamatay hain,ap apni baat kare.bani gala say aie koi black label honey ki bottle?
Na bhai hamara ghar neefay podri kay halkay kay pas hay sab business us kay under hy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom