What's new

JIT A FIXED MATCH

Guess what pmln is now directly threatening supreme court :D
Supreme court is a shame of Pakistan.
If Zardari can hold fair elections than PMLN are angles.
Talking only about PMLN only reflect hypocrisy and corruption.
Ignoring the corruption bill in Sindh assembly is open hypocrisy at national level.

Lahore,Sargodha,Sahiwal and Chakwal makeup 90% of the baboon fan base

That's basically the regional support base for the regional party that is the Noonie toon league. Compare that with PTI, which is, like it or not, only remaining national party in Pakistan.

That's basically the regional support base for the regional party that is the Noonie toon league. Compare that with PTI, which is, like it or not, only remaining national party in Pakistan.
National party of KPK? What they have in Balochistan or Sind? National mean NATIONAL OR you have definition in your dicktionery?

National party of KPK? What they have in Balochistan or Sind? National mean NATIONAL OR you have definition in your dicktionery?

I was away from the forum for around 3 weeks and I come back to see you changed. :tsk:

Ulti jaga firing kerdi bhai? I am no PTI fan boy.

@Musafir117

You've changed, Bilbo. You're not the same habibi as you were before!

Bus kar pagley rulaye ga kiya :cray:

Wo bhi karley ga wait to kar :D

Maybe, uncle ne join to kerliya IK ko. Ab puri Awan qaum chaiyay kiya?

upload_2017-7-9_10-40-23.jpeg

Kutab shahi awan to biradri kay itney pakay hotey hain key dikar bhi ikathey martey hain :D

LoL nahi yar. Nawab of Kalabagh ke ulad khud adhay PPP aur dusre PML-N main hai. We are divided like most Pakistanis.

I was away from the forum for around 3 weeks and I come back to see you changed. :tsk:

Ulti jaga firing kerdi bhai? I am no PTI fan boy.
Than take back your words that PTI is a NATIONAL party:lol: PTI is a Lotta party based in KPK:coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom