What's new

Jihadists launch hate-India campaign in Lahore

we may have problems like you have mentioned and may be our govt has had a role to play but we sure don't have terror groups which are supported run and financed by govt and govt institutions who export terror :'(

I salute your honesty..........on the topic of "terrorist" being supported by our govt i would say that we see the kashmiris as freedom fighters and expect out govt to back them just like you guys did with the Mukti Bahini during the bangladesh war.
If your talking about the attacks in mumbai or other attack on civilians in india or kashmir then i would call them terrorist and if the pakistani govt is involved then it totally wrong wrong and the people involved should be bought to book.

I think it you that is confused.......confused by calling religion based ideological extremism "general communal riots"...........confused by calling "religion fueled hatred channeled to recruit idiots to kill people indiscriminately" a mob mentality.....confused by the difference between complicity and being "lethargic"........dress the word up as you want but the state was involved both time......just happens that the group targeted where non hindus.

No no. You are just contradicting yourself. You dont seem to get the difference between a mob mentality (riots) and religion fueled fundamentalism (IRA - Irish, LeT, JuD, AQ, Taliban...etc). You again dont get the difference between 'complicity of govt agencies' (read 'rogue elements in the Establishment') and lethargy (the then attitude of Indian potbellied constables).

Apparently it seems its you who is confused.

Is that campaign really required? People in Pak seem to be hating India already.

No no. You are just contradicting yourself. You dont seem to get the difference between a mob mentality (riots) and religion fueled fundamentalism (IRA - Irish, LeT, JuD, AQ, Taliban...etc)

And of course theres not a single hindu group thats involved in "religion fueled fundamentalism".......the BJP and its offshoots where never a religion fueled party.....lol

You again dont get the difference between 'complicity of govt agencies' (read 'rogue elements in the Establishment') and lethargy (the then attitude of Indian potbellied constables).

If thats the case..........in kashmir the pakistan govt does not people to cross the LOC but its a few lethargic border guards that are the problem......nothing to do with the pakistani govt just lazy border police.

Apparently it seems its you who is confused.
.....also dazed by your answers

Big deal. Bharatis supporting attacks on Pakistan military by whoever does it. Who gives a f*ck?

Nice. :cheers:

This very seed of hatred in the Pakistani society will do the job for us.

We don't have to move an inch.

...snakes in the backyard.

Big deal. Bharatis supporting attacks on Pakistan military by whoever does it. Who gives a f*ck?

i did not see any rally s in support (of the recent attack by NATO on Pakistani soldiers ) in India. could you please expand as to how you come to the conclusion we support attacks?

we have a lot of our own problems to look towards mate . right now we are watching monkeys in parliament and others outside trying to act as paragons of virtues . i don't think we have the inclination to take out anti Pakistan rally s.

i did not see any rally s in support (of the recent attack by NATO on Pakistani soldiers ) in India. could you please expand as to how you come to the conclusion we support attacks?

we have a lot of our own problems to look towards mate . right now we are watching monkeys in parliament and others outside trying to act as paragons of virtues . i don't think we have the inclination to take out anti Pakistan rally s.
ya agree.. we have our own problems to deal with... There are lot of problems to deal like corruption , unemployment and poverty etc...

Finally, US attack on Pakistan checkpost have countered the effect of any opposition to bharti aid under MFN.

Bharat seems to be of great strategic value to US.

Back
Top Bottom