What's new

Jiang group in Chinese army behind incursions

Indians feel pain until they put Pakistan name in every problem of India.... thank God they don't blame us for rape increase in Delhi...

It's an obsession. Just enjoy the Bollywood drama.

Situation between Chinese and Indian armies is caused by Pakistan!!!

Well only due to these hypocritical decisions, no one gives two hoots to what pakistan says and rather stonewall their concerns or roughshod them into meekness.. Eg are drone strikes !

ANyway, If the current situation being true, paints a disturbing picture in PLA force architecture ! But how can a former leader exert so much influence even after such a long time of retirement ?

It's not just followers of a former leader, if there are such rogue elements... it's rather senior military that follow personal ambitions of power. i.e. to think this is an issue about some that follow some old camp/ leader is not the entire picture of the state of their central governments lack of complete control over their military

I don't care what or who, bottom line is that we are inside Indian territory and India is powerless to do anything about it

It's an obsession. Just enjoy the Bollywood drama.

Situation between Chinese and Indian armies is caused by Pakistan!!!

Have's don't really stress over the have not's. Even if the have not's think it elevates them in the world's eye. A moderately intelligent person would decipher from the article that Pakistan was not being blamed. I stress the word " moderately".

as expected from pakistanis they have spewing venow... anyways a def forum of mostly trollers and nubs cant make an iota of diff to reality.. What i expected saner chinese members was to dismiss the article on merit rather than pointing at tweeter and BR !

These noobs don't beleive that Chinese too are Humans and their organizations too have fissures - for them China is God but the fact is there's sh!t flowing there as deep and wide as the Yangtze river.

I don't care what or who, bottom line is that we are inside Indian territory and India is powerless to do anything about it

Yup, time will tell.

But the article is about the state of the Chinese military. 1/2 a mile of barren land with tents is not as concerning , if I was Chinese, vs. the fact that segments of your military pledge allegiance to " personal ambitions" vs. country first, would be more of a concern. i.e. if your goal is truly a peaceful rise as claimed ...

I mean for all purposes your relationship with India is on the mend and moving in a positive direction AKA your peaceful rise agenda. What does this act do to help that? things that make you go hmmmm...

Nah... Most probably a false story. Believe it or, not our relationship is getting better. All this stories of incursions are being sectionalized by media. Since there is no border demarcation this is one of the moves to get border dispute over once and for all. Our leadership would drag this matter forever otherwise.

Nah... Most probably a false story. Believe it or, not our relationship is getting better. All this stories of incursions are being sectionalized by media. Since there is no border demarcation this is one of the moves to get border dispute over once and for all. Our leadership would drag this matter forever otherwise.

your on bent knees response is appalling, you attack your own and practically say, check that, actually say , it was deserved - but hey it's your country, feel free to be spineless

Yup, time will tell.

But the article is about the state of the Chinese military. 1/2 a mile of barren land with tents is not as concerning , if I was Chinese, vs. the fact that segments of your military pledge allegiance to " personal ambitions" vs. country first, would be more of a concern. i.e. if your goal is truly a peaceful rise as claimed ...

I mean for all purposes your relationship with India is on the mend and moving in a positive direction AKA your peaceful rise agenda. What does this act do to help that? things that make you go hmmmm...

We are claiming back our territory.

Quite a bullshit by an Indian author. Indians have poor relation with pretty much every neighbors of her's: Pakistan, Nepal, Kashmir, Sri Lanka, China, Bangladesh...

your on bent knees response is appalling, you attack your own and practically say, check that, actually say , it was deserved - but hey it's your country, feel free to be spineless

This is not "on bent knees" response. I am nowhere condoning this Chinese act. And rest assured I am as patriotic as anyone else.Being a staunch follower of Chanakya, I want to exploit all other options before war.
My views are slightly different because I dont want a perpetual warmongering in my media. I want this dispute to settle and peace be prevailed on eastern border. And believe it or, not many in the establishment and many political parties agree with my POV.

Who so ever it is the fact of the matter is Chines are intruders and aggressors. They will end up being cooked on Indian tandoors.

This has been discussed by very Pakistani media journalists when they brag about their friendship with China that China is not going to resolve its border (adjoining J&K) disputes with India because that will established the Indian claim on J&K against Pakistan.

Pakistan is a Chinese proxy and China will never like to see peace between India and Pakistan same way Pakistan will use China as a destabilizing factor against India by catering Gwadar port and northern parts of J&K including Gilgit Baltistan et al to them.

Clown who are downplaying the news can not deny what kind of relationship of convenience both have with their military establishments calling all the shorts and doing impulsive confronting tactical maneuvering against India; Pakistan more than China, the possibility can not be ruled out.

The news article make sense as Indian army's assessment that there is no build up of PLA to back these intruders and any sane military mind can tell that India will react/not budge and PLA knows it, since agreements are in place and mechanisms will be evoked after this misadventure. Therefore it is highly likely that it is done by rouge elements within PLA who might have been more pro Pakistan; not to pressurize India (we do not give a squat) but new Chinese leadership who might have been signaling more pragmatic and liberal approach for India in their offices.

Who so ever it is the fact of the matter is Chines are intruders and aggressors. They will end up being cooked on Indian tandoors.

This has been discussed by very Pakistani media journalists when they brag about their friendship with China that China is not going to resolve its border (adjoining J&K) disputes with India because that will established the Indian claim on J&K against Pakistan.

Pakistan is a Chinese proxy and China will never like to see peace between India and Pakistan same way Pakistan will use China as a destabilizing factor against India by catering Gwadar port and northern parts of J&K including Gilgit Baltistan et al to them.

Clown who are downplaying the news can not deny what kind of relationship of convenience both have with their military establishments calling all the shorts and doing impulsive confronting tactical maneuvering against India; Pakistan more than China, the possibility can not be ruled out.

The news article make sense as Indian army's assessment that there is no build up of PLA to back these intruders and any sane military mind can tell that India will react/not budge and PLA knows it, since agreements are in place and mechanisms will be evoked after this misadventure. Therefore it is highly likely that it is done by rouge elements within PLA who might have been more pro Pakistan; not to pressurize India (we do not give a squat) but new Chinese leadership who might have been signaling more pragmatic and liberal approach for India in their offices.

We only need 15 or so soldiers to take on the Indian army. Our 15 soldiers are from the special forces.

We only need 15 or so soldiers to take on the Indian army. Our 15 soldiers are from the special forces.

Every rough carry suicidal tendencies.

Your special are chewed by our specials with morning breakfast cereals. They are fighting armed insurgencies in J&K and other parts of India as we speak. Tell your specials to cross the line not buffer zone they are using to bully their own new leadership and see how different it is to fight with defenseless monks and war hardened real soldiers.

Only Idiots believe these fake story, whole loads of crap. Xi control the army without any doubt.

Back
Top Bottom