What's new

JF17 versus MKI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Ajay & Kaiser, You guys have both proven your point now please stick to the topic.

Thank you.

Sticking to the point,
a few questions?
comparisons for when??
2008/2010/2012/2014??
what odds? ( and reasons why that much odds .. just because you want to analyze the situation or because you think its gonna be a most probable scenario.)..
AWACS in or out??

We need to get specific to the exact fighters situation, target for both side to be able to compare which is better. We cant just right a way compare the 2

A.Rahman said:
Mr. Ajay & Kaiser, You guys have both proven your point now please stick to the topic.

Thank you.
Why have you deleted my post??

ajaybhutani said:
Why have you deleted my post??

sorry, I was correcting spelling in ur post.

we have error in our script, it makes us loose the whole post if we try to edit:

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/pakistan/public_html/forums/editpost.php on line 433

I will try to restore it

ajaybhutani said:
Yes I am an Indian.
Whats your nationality?

could you let me know the indian's opinion about the possibilities of the conflict or warfare between china and india in future and the possible action of indian government to the best of your knowledge.

it is just my personal interest.

indian goal is to have a city thats as advance as chinese Shanghai or Hong Kong....... lol

master_fx said:
indian goal is to have a city thats as advance as chinese Shanghai or Hong Kong....... lol

I dont why u mocked.

Seriously there was a drive in such a manner a yr ago,but was washed out with the flash floods.:p

We dont have a city or a single road that can be a match for Shanghai or Hongkong

i know less about india and would like to have a chance to know more....

i am very interested in this post, and tried in the past days to look for some information about the two kinds of fighters. of course, the info is not enough.

i just would like to discuss with everyone interested in this post about the possible result.

4 JF-17 vs 4 mki. first of all, i consider mki shall at least include 2 sets of a2a roles accompanying a2g roles, which may be more practical in the set warfire.

but my conclusion is that all the a2g mki will be beated down by if they would not give up their mission, and a2a roles may remain. the 4 jf-17 will be beated down by mki a2a roles.

if it is 6 jf-17 vs 4 mki. all of the mki would be beated down if they would not give up commission and fly back to base.

it is my tentative opinion and wish to to have yours hereof.

I agree with that. If numbers of plane raise then the quality difference is less important factor. Certainly if range decreases or ground radars or AWACS can fill the information gap. Defence will do anything to stop ground attack planes. Ground attack planes are easier targets (weight/thrust).

ajaybhutani said:
look at the differences between MKI and MKK before classing them together..
MKK carries NIIP N001VE radar which is much inferior to the N011M carried by MKI..
MKK doesnt have TVC.. while MKI has it....
we are not looking at how sure you are .. but at whats right..

let me know the data you have to prove mkk's radar is inferior to mki.

do you think mkk and mki have the same purposes in battle?

are you sure mki will defeat mkk in the air battle? let me know how?:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom