What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

I wish KAMRA Franchise is spread to all 4 provinces of Pakistan

It will make it smoother to build units for export and also handle old plane service and new plane induction

Underground assembly plant :smitten: would be just fantastic we have so many natural protective mountains

Would you like to mount pl15 on the wingtip station?

Somewhere in there are blk 3 as well.

That wingtip seems to be swollen like strong enough to hold a thingy. However, later appearance may clarify that.
I didn't take that route due to a reason for the time being.

3.30 onwards just look at that smile and confidence when talking about how the Block 3 will deal with Rafale.

4.30 onwards - dabay lafzo may - we provided our share of production for the Myamar order.

6.30 onwards - 5th Gen Azam will be Pak only project from scratch - new design altogether.

9.00 onwards: also moving towards production of commercial aircraft, and will start producing parts for commercial aircraft from this year.

Thank you for posting, definitely worth a listen!!

anyone working in Kamra know the details ?

is JF17B under construction ? is it busy ?

how would they fly out?

I wish KAMRA Franchise is spread to all 4 provinces of Pakistan

It will make it smoother to build units for export and also handle old plane service and new plane induction

Underground assembly plant :smitten: would be just fantastic we have so many natural protective mountains

2 from China already delivered plus 8 new targeted for 2019 delivery to paf plus 12 single seater of block 2 this mean a sqn plus aircraft in 2019

Last edited:
HLDev are installed in the axial and sagittal framework behind leading edges.
The paper you had shared earlier was about morphing wings but here (I think) you are alluding to active flow control. Is this what is being developed?

Back
Top Bottom