What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

Probably a redesigned pylon with greater ground clearance hence the pylon may be a bit closer to the wing leading edge to carry bulkier or even dual rack Sd10s or may even be to cater for additional hard point but the later guess seems less likely than the former.

Or it may be the other way around.We have seen F7s carry fuel tanks on the second pylon but not JF17s. So may be this might as well be another reason to add the option of carrying fuel tanks on the previously dry second pylon while the inner pylon holds bulkier strike options (Raad) or even Dual rack for SD-10s. @Signalian your opinion?

F7Pg thumbnail.
View attachment 575847

In regards to F-7, it wasn't designed to carry heavy loads since it was a fighter or an interceptor, not really a bomber or air support aircraft. Modifications have obviously increased its potential in close air support arena, but its still short legged.

Who's this habibi?
Dont count on these Arab fools, who r busy awarding ur enemies?
It' shows when time comes thy ill be sleeping in bed with ur enemy?
Stop supporting these fools, who has given thier own holy lands to greater Israel producers?
Be brave, and stand alone, only then world ill come to ur feet?
Those Arabs, who can't defend themselves, how come thy will watch ur intersts

Time is comming fast, that PAF should start working on a twin engine version of JFT , with posible better avionics, radar and engines so gen-X thunders become ready for a showdown with RAFAELs mother Russia ill be delightful to bring out a solid and better competitor of RAFAELS for sure, since India has dumped mother russia for its long time plans, a twin engine thunder with modern avalible Russian tech will brings a longer range with a far cheap alternative to RAFEAL

This has far more important consequences than simply hornet. Lets wait for 3 first.
I tried reading a bit about different devices on wing leading edges, from slots, slats, dog tooth, cuffs etc. All these devices seem to have one or two common design goals, to increase the angle of attack, or rather to sustain airflow at higher angles of attack to delay stalls stalls. Some also help with efficiency and slow speed handling.

These are SHLDev for NG wings. Long time back i said some of the work from FC1 will eventually endup in NxGF. It is clear extensive re-designing has undergone for next block in line. I will talk about the turbine in coming few weeks.

I tried reading a bit about different devices on wing leading edges, from slots, slats, dog tooth, cuffs etc. All these devices seem to have one or two common design goals, to increase the angle of attack, or rather to sustain airflow at higher angles of attack to delay stalls stalls. Some also help with efficiency and slow speed handling.

These are SHLDev for NG wings. Long time back i said some of the work from FC1 will eventually endup in NxGF. It is clear extensive re-designing has undergone for next block in line. I will talk about the turbine in coming few weeks.

So we are looking at not SLAT DogBite FA-18 style leading edge flaps but bifurcated LEF. seemingly totally different supporting more better AoA in upcoming 3 setting baseline for then NGF in fact?

I will take Shahid Latif on this as actually FC/1 has a lot input for PLAAF J-20 in many areas.

So we are looking at not SLAT DogBite FA-18 style leading edge flaps but bifurcated LEF. seemingly totally different supporting more better AoA in upcoming 3 setting baseline for then NGF in fact?

I will take Shahid Latif on this as actually FC/1 has a lot input for PLAAF J-20 in many areas.

Hi

I believe that the amricans did not want him to be the air chief

Hi

I believe that the amricans did not want him to be the air chief

Him specifically could be the case of "may be or may be not" but one thing is for sure; sabotage always existed and is still there. Our miserable state of affairs in certain areas is the gift of the same greedy practices especially of those Babus in management level at almost every department. From Water Management to down level bureaucracy.

That habibi reminded me of late Yasir Arafat (RIP).

Full5.gif

SHLDev - sustained high lift devices. Welcome to Fifth generation.

SHLDev - sustained high lift devices. Welcome to Fifth generation.

Would like to learn more in-case if you don't mind. Even though, that may be carefully drafted per security clearance.

However, we are looking at sharp turn rate without loosing much in speed or altitude due to drag... In short lift coefficient.

Excerpt;
In carrying
devices high lift continuity conditions are
imposed to the lifting surfaces produces by the
drag increase when high lift is un-prancing
and keeping balance during turning to avoid
decoupling aerodynamic moments.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom