What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

Leading edge morphing is different from morphing wings. AVFC is for active suppression of separation layer over wing surfaces. SHLDev become effective when AVFC is still in positive delta.

The paper you had shared earlier was about morphing wings but here (I think) you are alluding to active flow control. Is this what is being developed?

Sus high lift.
Excuse my ignorance ma'am but what is an HLDev?

Leading edge morphing is different from morphing wings. AVFC is for active suppression of separation layer over wing surfaces. SHLDev become effective when AVFC is still in positive delta.

Sus high lift.
So...in layman's terms please, what does this mean in flight?

So at the beginning the host states we just finished the visit to factory as the audience saw various factory facilities blah Bala Bala ..

This means the full program was never shown ?? Even in live show ?? Or just the YouTube version is a clip out of full program ??

So at the beginning the host states we just finished the visit to factory as the audience saw various factory facilities blah Bala Bala ..

This means the full program was never shown ?? Even in live show ?? Or just the YouTube version is a clip out of full program ??

No idea, its the only version I saw.

Sus high lift.

I am trying to find time and some one to let me use the saudi facilities,
I have a design or two to test in the wing tunnel .. rudder less but with elevator.
I think maybe in december,

Adjustments.JPG

Adjustments.JPG

Adjustments.JPG

Adjustments.JPG

Not sure if the intake has changed and are wider now ?

Poor images

Yep. It’s also used by the air forces of Myanmar and Nigeria and others are still testing it or are interested in it. these orders are usually fulfilled by Pakistan.

Mashallah, I like it, is it a multirole jet? Some Arab states could really use these. I thought I read something about Egypt purchasing some.

V good. Why not back home? collaboration between CE GIKI and NUST.

I am trying to find time and some one to let me use the saudi facilities,
I have a design or two to test in the wing tunnel .. rudder less but with elevator.
I think maybe in december,

Back
Top Bottom