What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

I think they are going to produce a 16 18 b types in 19... and this one probably has aesa

Isn't it too small or cramped like those Advance Fighter Trainers ??

Largely unnoticed, the no. 03 prototype of the JF-17B performed its maiden flight at Chengdu on 3. August.

DlcKQLkW0AAKRDD.jpg

Better being a fighter of the present that a fighter for the future and that since now more than 20 years. :p:

Evolution my friend Evolution, imagine Tejas due to natural selection and evolution grows extra horizontal wing or become twin engine or growing extra headlight on rear end now that's deadly, doing shist others can't do, thats why its jet of future

Evolution my friend Evolution, imagine Tejas due to natural selection and evolution grows extra horizontal wing or become twin engine or growing extra headlight on rear end now that's deadly, doing shist others can't do, thats why its jet of future

I know, but given the Tejas (demonstrator) flew first in 2001 ... the revised prototypes in 2003 and LSP aircraft in 2007 it all looked fine. But since then there's IMO too much talk about again a revised Mk. 1A (undecided), and even more modified Mk.2 (due in 202x) and even more worse the naval variants, I slowly get the feeling that HAL is more ambitious to plan the future beyond 202x than to deliver an aircraft that is desperately needed by the IAF.

konsa future star wars wala
Naa khan saheb beyond the reach of human mind wala. Kaka they have accepted that Tejas is a means to an end not the end and is progressively developing capability for avaiation manufacturing in India. It has validated procedures which is a different stage of production. Their stage of manufacturing was reached with the Mig 21 and SU30. However I would sy that for this stage their product is not been a success. It may have been better if they had inducted it in early 2000s and progressively improved it in blocks. Thos might have given them a mediocre product which could have now matured and used for the purpose while developing newer blocks. However they tried too hard to make it the best fighter in its class and consequently it has not been inducted in meaningful numbers even now. However I wish them the best.
A

Look like number of hinges went from 5 to 3 ?? Unless it’s just quality of pic ??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom