What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

What can be downgraded in JfT 2B to make it ecnomical trainer JT17 T

1636661404938.png

What about a fly past of 12 Block III on 23rd March
Ask SC judges to issue this order to General Bajwa and PAF and ISI they will take suo moto.
Apart from their actual job, which is to deliver cheap and quick justice to citizens of Pakistan, they are quite good at everything else, specially bugging the military to justify their otherwise useless existence.

What can be downgraded in JfT 2B to make it ecnomical trainer JT17 T

The cost of Jl-10/L-15 is around $10-$15 million per unit.

Your question should be: what needs to be down graded in JF-17B to bring the price around $10-$15 million per unit.

Hopefully the entire B fleet starts flying soon. Last I heard they have been grounded, one of my family members was supposed to fly it a few weeks ago and couldn't do so due to the grounded status of the aircraft following the OCU crash.

Hopefully the entire B fleet starts flying soon. Last I heard they have been grounded, one of my family members was supposed to fly it a few weeks ago and couldn't do so due to the grounded status of the aircraft following the OCU crash.
Didnt we also see a couple getting upgrades at PAC? Could be related to that too but grounding is pretty standard after a crash of a new type.

Ask SC judges to issue this order to General Bajwa and PAF and ISI they will take suo moto.
Apart from their actual job, which is to deliver cheap and quick justice to citizens of Pakistan, they are quite good at everything else, specially bugging the military to justify their otherwise useless existence.

Lol don't push it young man and you are asking for it. They will notice you and ask you to grace them of your presence.

Back
Top Bottom