What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

19-605

Photo-3793.jpg

I hope Pakistan and turkey cooperate to develop a two seat fighter/bomber variant someday

Hi,

Enjoy this video---.

I told you guys 15 + years ago how difficult was it to manufacture a fighter aircraft engine---.

I knew more about stuff that many of you studs will not know in your COMBINED lifetime knowledge put together---.

Hi,

Enjoy this video---.

I told you guys 15 + years ago how difficult was it to manufacture a fighter aircraft engine---.

I knew more about stuff that many of you studs will not know in your COMBINED lifetime knowledge put together---.

So when are Chinese engines ready to Pakistan air force’s demand ?

Hi,
Enjoy this video---.

Well, most of us already accepted that you are the god of all-knowing and none of us - no, indeed not even we together - may ever reach that level of knowledge and comprehension you have.

But wait, does this genius say at 9.45++ the Chinese "WS-10 is a copy of the Russian AL-31"!???

Or do I need to reconsider his and your credibility again? :sarcastic:

Last edited:
Well, most of us already accepted that you are the god of all-knowing and none of us - no, indeed not even we together - may ever reach that level of knowledge and comprehension you have.

But wait, does this genius say at 9.45++ the Chinese "WS-10 is a copy of the Russian AL-31"!???

Or do I need to reconsider his and your credibility again? :sarcastic:
squire... a copy does not mean it is following the same exact design specs. The challenge with the chinese are they are lacking behind in metallurgy. The quality needed is still behind. Give them another 10+ years they will then may be catch up to Russian standards. Until then, i hold my peace.

I have in front of me - two sets of vacuum tubes - one made in good soviet union (NOS Stock); next it brand new Shuguang chinese copy. Guess what... Soviet tube gets 10,000 hours; while I will be luck to get 1000hrs on the chinese tube.

squire... a copy does not mean it is following the same exact design specs. The challenge with the chinese are they are lacking behind in metallurgy. The quality needed is still behind. Give them another 10+ years they will then may be catch up to Russian standards. Until then, i hold my peace.

I have in front of me - two sets of vacuum tubes - one made in good soviet union (NOS Stock); next it brand new Shuguang chinese copy. Guess what... Soviet tube gets 10,000 hours; while I will be luck to get 1000hrs on the chinese tube.
And your Soviet tube is probably 20 times the price of Chinese one...

Back
Top Bottom