What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

1609595412907.png

he mentioned mid air on/ off function
possibly he was referring about better control & resistance to engine stall this mean increase of performance at slow speed
computerized control of its thrust in certain ways.
he was talking about FADEC [Full Authority Digital Engine Control] as current version of RD-93 and RD-33 use digital monitoring and control not FADEC

something which was mentioned to me by someone but it flew safely above my head.
I had a call with a PAF veteran as well and discussion came to JF 17. he mentioned RD 93 MA. I believe, if I remember correctly. the customized Russian engine being developed for JF-17 with some new features (that I failed to grasp). he mentioned mid air on/ off function and some computerized control of its thrust in certain ways. what I got out of that information was that Russia was developing on order a very customized jet engine meant for a single engine jet with particular (fill in space) features and since Russian airforce doesn't operate any single engine jet so it was purpose built for Pakistan.

rest is known to Allah and resident aviation galactic commanders on this forum.
Did he say the rd93ma is coming to jf17b3

Will be massive upgrade in endurance and payload if its true

Detection and search info were already available since long afaik, lobe steering was pretty obvious too but the **emphasis** of the respected sir on the "newness" of the tech shouldn't be ignored which wouldn't be significant for everyone but it intrigues me

Hi,

The " validity " of information is the climactic point---. Information just being out there is important but does not have a lot of substance behind it.

Now---there is a sort of "inadvertant" confirmation----which maybe true or which maybe not true---.

2777 miles per house
bringing far flung Indian areas in range
arming with "those" missiles
atomic payload
invisibility to radars
mysterious Jet flown by PAF chief undetectable by "Indian intelligence"

Indians kicking their backsides for buying very expensive plane which is useless compared to Pakistan's (undisclosed) newest Latest jet of ultimatest of the greatest Jet ever conceived

2777 miles/hour means Mach 3.62 ?? are we sure its on 2777km/hour, which is 2.27 Mach?

that's what he contended. saying that such customized engine which is meant for single engine aircraft has no application in twin engine Russian airforce and likely customer is no other but Pakistan.

he went in detail about differences and improvements in the engine compared to present one but frankly that was above my understanding
2777 miles/hour means Mach 3.62 ?? are we sure its on 2777km/hour, which is 2.27 Mach?
the reporter had no clue of course.
he is a joke when it comes to technology related to military aviation

Congrats to the Engineers on successfully delivering yet another mile stone in quality and dependability
I do wish we increase our production ratios to 25 Aircrafts per year in order to replace the older aircrafts

We need to produce 22-25 aircrafts per year in order to release some of the older aircrafts

> Ideally it should be 12 crafts in 6 month

• We should create a Aircraft Factory up in Karachi or Gwadar Area to further increase production ratios

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom