What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

klj-7V antenna and components inside B's nose.

View attachment 702935

That is not an AESA radar, the antenna is on a gimbal for mechanical steering. No, B versions are not flying with an AESA. The Block III prototype, as well as earlier Block I prototypes, have been used as test beds for the AESA radars.

That is not an AESA radar, the antenna is on a gimbal for mechanical steering. No, B versions are not flying with an AESA. The Block III prototype, as well as earlier Block I prototypes, have been used as test beds for the AESA radars.
I dont think he said it was AESA but KLJ-7V (i assume he mean v2) which is the standard radar for. Blk 2 and now upgraded blk 1.

Read post #2,556

I just couldn't help it... Honestly, I tried. I really did. I thought this bloody year is coming to an end in like 6hrs, lets just let it slide, but what the hell.

You guys familiar with the term Burn Notice. Well, this carries an entirely different meaning.

To Indian Members, is there anyway you guys would like to support this hag with A2A Refueling part in the end. She just opened the doors for her to become a meme-tag for 2021.

@araz @airomerix @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Raider 21 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Dalit @GriffinsRule @HRK @Mirage Battle Commander @Nasr @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @Riz @Stealth @StormBreaker @TheTallGuy @Trango Towers @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @PakSword @PradoTLC @khail007 @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

P.S.: 6hrs to go for my PAF 2021 Video Edit.
That's the Beauty of living in a bubble. Let them dream. And go to bed happy. I hope and wish the InAF is just as dumb as the people it represents.

Boss In a Bravo😍😍
(credit:Ace of PAF)
FB_IMG_1609758900003.jpg
and now lets see who starts a new thread reposting this pic.

If that was the case, PAF would NEVER have used this engine

RD-33 series is being used in twin engine configuration. In air start up of a flamed out engine can be powered by the other engine during one of the engine flame out occurrence.

In case of existing JF-17 with single RD-93, in air start up after flame out is not possible unless Chinese or PAF engineers already came out with some indigenous solution.

However, in RD-93 MA, provision of in air start up of a flamed out engine is one of the features.

FADEC is also customized for better performance of engine at various flight conditions.

Back
Top Bottom