What's new

JF-17B Model at display on IDEX2017 AVIC Stall

Sabr karo bhaiyun , JF-17B waise hi Aane wala hai .. just wait 1-3 months

This JF-17B model looks more the works with dual SD-10 launchers.

C5MRD4lXUAAgJLB.jpg
wingtip hp PL-5 , HP 2,6 are 2x2 SD-10 , HP 3,5 C-802 , HP 4 nazr nai aara :p::tongue::tongue:

23mm.jpg

helicarts.jpg

18B0Xjd.png

Gsh 23 spool up and rate of fire is better than 27mm bk(typhoon) and Giat 30 (French) but projectile mass is better for 30 mm which should be

Hi,

What if it was done on purpose---the design for the model---. Why to give out un-necessary information---hehn.
I was thinking the same when remembering how the Chinese were very protective of the J-31 v2 model in Zuhai air show.. no one could get close to it to take detailed pictures with tiny spy cameras.. The change in the nose and intakes and the absence of the EOTS are deliberate in IDEX 2017..

16832060_209560296186503_3231244006961227603_n.jpg

the thunder model displayed at IDEX has swept tail...wth is going on...i m 100000% sure the model making company maid mistakes for AVIC product models just like j31 model

Do we have - besides this - any other more recent reports about such a major redesign ??
As far as I know and also from all reports so far the changes from the JF-17A to B are only related to the front section, the cockpit but not to the tail ?

As such - and esp. in mind of the countless "inaccuracies" of the FC-31V1 '31001' - I'm inclined to say it is simply a bad and inaccurate model of both types, but a truly revised configuration of both types.

Deino

I was thinking the same when remembering how the Chinese were very protective of the J-31 v2 model in Zuhai air show.. no one could get close to it to take detailed pictures with tiny spy cameras.. The change in the nose and intakes and the absence of the EOTS are deliberate in IDEX 2017..

" great minds think alike ".

JF-17B's tail seems less inclined and resembles to that of J-10s. Unless this is a mistake by model makers.

will jf 17 b have block 2 specification or block 3 specification?

Back
Top Bottom