What's new

JF-17 to participate in ADEX-2016 exhibition in Azerbaijan.

help needed how i can open a thread ?
You need a minimum number of posts before you can do so. You may want to check that in our rules section.
Plus you should look around and there are high chances there is already a thread on the topic you are interested in. It is always better to post in the existing thread.

I hope deal go through with better outcome with Azerbaijan

Does the Chengdu FC-1 Flown by any other air force except PAF as of yet ?an actual airframe?
there were lot of rumours of argentina buying them when their PM cristina kirchner visited china where china gave them a almost 61 billion $ economic package but they got ousted by AESA equipped Kfir block 60 since then i haven't heard much on this except US more specifically pentagon expressed concerns regarding AESA radars being exported with fear of AESA tech getting in hands of chinese due to strong chinese economic presence in argentina also the british were unhappy with it you know the whole falklands angle aahhh well lets hope the deal gets finalized those Kfir block 60s are true value for money and can kick serious Butt.

First to fulfill the needs of PAF as you aware that JFT was designed for the needs and requirements of PAF the only operator of JFT they are trained their pilots without dual seate version of JFT.

Now many countries are showing interest in JF-17 and PAF Setting a full-scale servicing and overhaul facility for the RD-93 engine at their plant in Kamra.
Enhancing their Assembly capabilities to 25 aircrafts per years.
Dual Seat JFT prototype is ready and will be entered in production level soon for export.

Yes in Azerbaijan case even Russia not allow China to re-export its engine. If China develops its own engine which is in final stages probably one or two years more then JF-17 will find huge market and mark my words Azeri bro quite interested in full two squadrons.
Point to:cry: get some worried...
the good news is jf17b have also france engine her name is mm 88-2 turbofans because pakistan known if he sell middle turkey have a same problem this why he also option france engine

Russians might object to the sale of RD-39 engine and Azeri might not like untested Chinese AESA Radar?.
jf 17b have france engine mm 88-2 turbofans but this time the flight testing not start so pakistan also buy france AESA also

the good news is jf17b have also france engine her name is mm 88-2 turbofans because pakistan known if he sell middle turkey have a same problem this why he also option france engine

jf 17b have france engine mm 88-2 turbofans but this time the flight testing not start so pakistan also buy france AESA also

That's a hope, or a rumour at best ... at least nothing confirmed and even more the JF-17B is the trainer !

Back
Top Bottom