What's new

Delegation to Morocco to promote JF-17 & participate in Air Show

Marrakech Air Show Invites Pakistan to Showcase JF -17 Thunder Fighter Jet
Tuesday 8 December 2015 - 09:41
Morocco World News

timthumb.php

Rabat – The Marrakech Airshow 2016 has invited Pakistan to showcase its JF-17 thunder fighter jet at the 5th Annual International Exhibition of Aerospace Industries to be held on April 27-30, 2016.

Under the patronage of King Mohammed VI, this upcoming Annual International Exhibition of Aerospace Industries in Marrakech will be a valuable opportunity for aerospace giants as well as investors in aeronautics industry to display their newest projects.

“The JF-I7 is a lightweight multi-role combat aircraft manufactured at the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) in Kamra, Pakistan. It can be used for aerial reconnaissance, ground attack and aircraft interception,” said a communique by the Pakistan Embassy in Rabat.

“The JF-I7 can deploy diverse ordnance including air-to-air and air-to-surface missiles and is equipped with a 23 mm GSh-23-2 twin-barrel autocannon.’It is powered by a Guizhou WS-13 afterburning turbofan engine and has a top speed of Mach 1.6,” the communique concludes.

Moroccan daily newspaper Al Massae said in its December 4 issue that Morocco has expressed interest to buy the JF-I7 for its Air Force.

The organizers said this year’s exhibition is part of “Morocco’s strategy to develop its aviation base and strengthen the aviation sector, notably in terms of industrial investment and technology transfer.”

The four-day airshow expects more than 20,000 visitors and more than 200 participants from 20 different countries.

“These aircraft manufacturers see Morocco as the gateway to the promising African market for civilian, military aviation and business aviation,” the organizers added.
http://www.moroccoworldnews.com/201...kistan-to-showcase-jf-17-thunder-fighter-jet/

Marrakesh Air Show invites Pakistan to showcase JF-17 Thunder fighter jet, Morocco expresses interest to buy
By EMBASSY OF PAKISTAN
Pakistan also intends to exhibit its Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) at the air show. The country is a leading producer of state of the art weapons and systems including the Al-Khalid main battle tank and small arms.

https://www.modernghana.com/news/66...nvites-pakistan-to-showcase-jf-17-thunde.html

Its about time PAC learn from SAAB in terms of marketing. Instead of Block-2 they should market using Block-3 specs. For new buyers western companies always display current production products but aim to sell their future in development versions. That way even though still not ready yet but still competing with competition with next variants.

I don't know about acquiring the JF-17. Pakistan isn't exactly renown in Morocco for master engineering.

But who knows, maybe Pakistan will get lucky :)
Pakistan is not only depending on Luck :) solid efforts are made regarding sales .Morocco is booked,Azerbaijan will be next :)

Marrakech Air Show Invites Pakistan to Showcase JF -17 Thunder Fighter Jet
Tuesday 8 December 2015 - 09:41
Morocco World News

Moroccan daily newspaper Al Massae said in its December 4 issue that Morocco has expressed interest to buy the JF-I7 for its Air Force.

The organizers said this year’s exhibition is part of “Morocco’s strategy to develop its aviation base and strengthen the aviation sector, notably in terms of industrial investment and technology transfer.”

The four-day airshow expects more than 20,000 visitors and more than 200 participants from 20 different countries.
/
retarded efforts will start from the east to block the sale through crying, bribes and blackmail.

Morocco is fully French and USA client.

Both of those aforementioned countries will ensure that JF17 doesn't get through; that includes subsidizing mirage or F-16s.
Because should the Moroccans choose, the rest of Africa will pay attention.

Our diplomatic relations with Morocco are stone cold at best.

Nevertheless , this is a zero sum game for Pakistan.
trying wont hurt. at least we wont bicker over missing the chance to present our product.
on other part, it will provide cheap laughs to our neighbours who suffer acute lack of self confidence & obsession against us

I think PAC has to boost up its speed as I can see they are a lot of export orders for Thunders.......
:pakistan::yahoo:

Amongst other things having a two seater version will help getting export orders

retarded efforts will start from the east to block the sale through crying, bribes and blackmail.

trying wont hurt. at least we wont bicker over missing the chance to present our product.
on other part, it will provide cheap laughs to our neighbours who suffer acute self confidence & obsession against us

Don't hunt what you can not kill.

It is the marketing team which should be made to answer.

I wish someone from Pakistani delegation comes back understanding Marrakech's rich heritage and people living in harmony. We have a lot to learn from their success

Google translation
Rabat, 27 April 15:30 - (Agenzia Nova) - The Pakistani Armed Forces are preparing to attend the International Marrakech Air Show, which begins today in southern Morocco. For Islamabad at present his latest hunt, the JF-17 Thunder.According to the Moroccan press, it is no coincidence that Pakistan has chosen the exhibition to reveal the aircraft, in fact, the objective would be to sell the plane Moroccan aviation precisely because of the difficulty of placing the product on the market. It is expected that at the end of the Air Show in Marrakech Pakistan can sign a contract of sale of this aircraft with Nigeria. For the informative website "Hespress" will be difficult to persuade Morocco to buy these aircraft being used in more technologically advanced products. The Thunder FJ-17 is a multi-role fighter jointly developed by Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) and the Chinese Chengdu Aircraft Corporation (CAC). The aircraft can be used for aerial reconnaissance, ground attack and interception of aircraft. The designation "JF-17" by Pakistan is short for "Joint Fighter-17", while the Chinese name is "FC1 Xiaolong," or "Fighter China 1
http://www.agenzianova.com/a/5720c0...er-jf-17-all-international-marrakech-air-show

Back
Top Bottom