JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

103740ycks88j1927qba7i.jpg

any picture of thunder with gun pods
Never seen one.

0066M4kmgy1ff3g00hsy1j30sg0hyjzg.jpg
View attachment 407061 View attachment 407061 View attachment 407061

0066M4kmgy1ff3dlu2789j30sg0g50wy.jpg

0066M4kmgy1ff3e58fr7sj315o0m877a.jpg

April 27 JF-17B Xiaolong two-seat 00 batch 01 aircraft first flight success, on behalf of the Xiaolong fighter series of the development of a major milestone, but also to fly into the aircraft fly in the international market An important measure of competitiveness.
Compared to the JF-17 single-seat machine, the main improvements to the JF-17B are: increase the rear cockpit, using the overall side-open cockpit cover; redesign the higher and wider back, adjust the back of the instrument compartment and the tank Out of space after the installation of the cockpit; redesigned more swept vertical tail to match the aircraft center of gravity; facelift more cockpit control system to meet the needs of two pilots; optimize the tank layout to reduce the installation of the cockpit on the machine The adverse effects of internal fuel, an increase of vertical tail and side of the tank; nose gear with a new type of LED landing lights and so on.

As a combat trainer, in addition to double cockpit JF-17B fuselage is the biggest change in the new design of the back. JF-17B's back and JL-9 Yamagata trainer is relatively smooth back different. Its top and side more straight, the lines are more clear, the internal volume is bigger, a bit like the turtle's F-16F Block60, "democratic" atmosphere thicker, in the eyes of the user's higher value. In addition to avionics inside the back of the device, but also placed a large fuel tank. In addition, JF-17B also in the vertical tail and both sides of the internal bar to add a tank, so that the internal oil content is basically maintained at the same level with the JF-17 single plane. Of course, due to the increase in body weight and resistance, JF-17B's maximum flight speed and range are slightly reduced.
Other highlights of the JF-17B include an integral side open cockpit cover. It is different from the JL-9 more old-style segmented cockpit cover, more similar to the JL-10's overall cockpit cover, the higher the value. At the same time JF-17B also installed a new cockpit control system to meet the needs of two pilots, for which the right side of the front fuselage installed an exhaust. In addition JF-17B front landing gear installed a new landing light, composed of 16 small LED lights, with high brightness and low power consumption of the advantages of good reliability, it is learned that this is the LED landing lights in the domestic military aircraft for the first time. Second, since the JF-17B was developed on the basis of the JF-17 Block2 configuration, the air refueling capability and the night air refueling lights in the front of the right intake were retained. In addition JF-17B rear cabin also added a multi-function display, replacing the flat position, can be synchronized display front cabin flat image.
JF-17B will be retained, including KLJ-7 fire control radar, including a complete set of fire control system, with the JF-17 single-seat aircraft with the same BVR air combat capability and precision strike capability, so it is a Section has a high cost of combat trainer. In actual combat the two pilots can work together, the front cabin pilot is responsible for the operation of the flight, and the rear pilots are responsible for controlling the weapons lock and launch. This can reduce the burden on the pilot, but also can enhance the awareness of the pilot's situation, thereby improving the JF-17B combat efficiency and viability. We believe that in the near future JF-17 Xiaolong series fighters in the international market will have a substantial breakthrough!

Please don't take this as an offence but may I ask what You want to say with Your last three posts ???
They are all showing images posted long ago once and all have not at least a hint or test written, why You posted them or what You want to show.

Just this one ??? Why posting a model kit of an F-16F together with the B ???

Deino

@Deino if your statment is correct the discussion of jf 17 and its updats has already been discussed in last 6 threads let end this thread why we are wasting our time my last post showing that the paf jf 17b almost the same like f16

any senior who have updats about WS-13E engine because i saw on some web site that jf 17 block 3 will b equeped with ws-13e engine

@Deino if your statment is correct the discussion of jf 17 and its updats has already been discussed in last 6 threads let end this thread why we are wasting our time my last post showing that the paf jf 17b almost the same like f16

Maybe You got me wrong (Sorry for that) !

It was not my intention to end this discussion and even discussing already discussed issues is no problem; however posting a image without any message, without a single word so that no-one knows what's Your point is barely a discussion !

So please go ahead ... but next time with a note, what's Your point.

All the best,
Deino

I think Jf-17b is playing a bridge roll betwen Blk 1,2 and 3. As most of its new features explained will be in Blk 3, so the pilots can be trained for blk3 more, where as radar is kept same as Blk 2 as majority fighters are Blk 2 now. Blk 3 will have Aesa radar it's training can be done on simulators first and then on aircraft.

Back
Top Bottom