What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

BC stands for?

001022wz7kon3p3poej743.jpg

Total 6 dual seater are scheduled to be made for PAF and 144 single seaters which make 8 sqdns and one OCU of 6 dual seater before Blk 3 due to start in 2019.

Total 6 dual seater are scheduled to be made for PAF and 144 single seaters which make 8 sqdns and one OCU of 6 dual seater before Blk 3 due to start in 2019.

Are you saying there will be 150 aircraft before block 3? What's your source, may I ask?

I can see two planes and two empennages. Possibly for assembly in PAC?

To me, the two frontal view aircrafts are obviously jf17. The three empennages in the back ground have seemingly different tail rudders and look taller than our boy. But I may be wrong because of the skew of the angular position and height might be more due to being installed on jigs.

What seems more likely is that the one on the left facing the photographer is a single seat because of the less enlarged shape of canopy.

Are you saying there will be 150 aircraft before block 3? What's your source, may I ask?
Ive heard in an Air Force interview don't have it's video in my computer now. Air commodore Khalid stated that for sure. 144 single seaters and these 6 dual seaters to make 150 before Blk 3.

Back
Top Bottom