What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

The JF17 Block II cockpit does not seem to have differed much from Block I cockpit. It would be interesting to see what they do with Block III, single piece large MFD as seems the trend, or the 3-piece from Block II to save on costs .. Lets see.

129078154_2764628207188276_148213933586823552_n.jpg

Hi,

This here is a very interesting video by an F35 pilot. I would like the young pakistanis to listen carefully to what he is saying---.

This video links itself by default of being about an aircraft that was inferior to the current F16 at the time of its inception---I am not talking about the JF17---but the F35---.

This is a gem pf a video.

It then also in-advertantly by default sheds light on the J20 program---as to why the J20 being developed without the right engine---.

Hi,

This here is a very interesting video by an F35 pilot. I would like the young pakistanis to listen carefully to what he is saying---.

This video links itself by default of being about an aircraft that was inferior to the current F16 at the time of its inception---I am not talking about the JF17---but the F35---.

It then also in-advertantly by default sheds light on the J20 program---as to why the J20 being developed without the right engine---.

Hi,

If the readers remember how the critics bashed the J20 and still have not stopped at it---just because it is flying with an " supposedly" underpower engine.

These kids don't understand and don't know that there is more to flying an aircraft at mach 2 or super cruise capability---.

The electronics side of the aircraft---the stealth capability of the aircraft---the cutting edge EW package---the flight parameters of the aircraft have become more important than speed and dash capabilities---. And testing these options and pilot training takes a long long time---as explained in the video---.

In the past---when the first aircraft of a new design flew---it was better than what it was replacing---right from the gitgo---. It was expected and anticipated that it would be better.

The F35---otoh threw a monkey wrench in the minds of the analysts---. To many of them---it appeared to show incompetency by the manufacturer / designer but only if they knew what was to come.

Even very well known analysts and critics did not understand what was to come.

Hi,

Something to keep in mind when discussing LCA/Tejas as well.

Hi,

Millenium 7 is at it again---his favorite topic now---DSI-----F35---JF17---J10---and why back to this topic---because the background of the person who designed it---.

@MastanKhan the short answer is that there is no G limit.

G is acceleration of gravity the faster you accelerate the more G you can pull just like the car.

G force is impacted by Configuration of the air craft, Gross weight and attitude of the aircraft and we have to keep in mind the whole airframe is impacted by G and not just the wings.

FCS limits the G on the Jf-17---once override you can literally go to the extent of ripping your wing of and turning your brain in to mush. The structural Limit is more of the JF-17 but it is regulated at +8/-3 this is done because of biology and Increasing air frame life.

Strengthen a single section of the wing will have not a drastic impact on the capability of the G load the wing can handle but might be able to bare more repeated stresses caused by the already rated G for the aircraft.

I am not an aeronautical engineer and nether am I a trained mechanic I just read books and talk to a lot of credible people.

@MastanKhan the short answer is that there is no G limit.

G is acceleration of gravity the faster you accelerate the more G you can pull just like the car.

G force is impacted by Configuration of the air craft, Gross weight and attitude of the aircraft and we have to keep in mind the whole airframe is impacted by G and not just the wings.

FCS limits the G on the Jf-17---once override you can literally go to the extent of ripping your wing of and turning your brain in to mush. The structural Limit is more of the JF-17 but it is regulated at +8/-3 this is done because of biology and Increasing air frame life.

Strengthen a single section of the wing will have not a drastic impact on the capability of the G load the wing can handle but might be able to bare more repeated stresses caused by the already rated G for the aircraft.

I am not an aeronautical engineer and nether am I a trained mechanic I just read books and talk to a lot of credible people.

Hi,

You made me laugh at your answer---. Just trying to hold the ear from around the head---hehn.

Back
Top Bottom