What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Can PAC significantly increase the production rate of Jeff? If yes then should PAC increase the production rate of Jeff? According to Sir Kaiser Tufail PAC makes 24 Jeffs per year and Jeffs will be replacing all of our F-7s and Mirages by 2025, is the current production rate enough to achieve this target?
@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Tipu7 @The Eagle

I will request to use proper name as JF-17 Thunder, Thunder or JF-17 but not that DCS name calling.

On the question: If it has to be done with Thunder replacing all these assets; not just the PAC but we have Chinese production line as well to utilize in-case of dire need/emergency. Furthermore, this is more of a qualitative replacement regardless of numbers initially and later can fill the numbers as required.

@Tipu7 The more appropriate question is will we see RD-93MA in JF-17 BLKIII?

According to @Bilal Khan 777 @Bilal Khan (Quwa)

The PAF would not have started the Block-III’s production without securing a functional and certified turbofan engine. By UEC’s own admission, the RD-93MA is in its initial testing stage (and not yet ready for flight tests). Thus, the RD-93MA is not ready for integration and testing, much less deployment.​
Question is, are we aware of PAC Production plans and timelines regarding Blk3?
Or we are under impression that PAC will roll out a pair of Blk3 by end of this year as quoted by Alan Warnes?
Because as far as I know, our 'Thunder plans' are very flexible. And we keep updating them as per variability of our requirements.

Question is, are we aware of PAC Production plans and timelines regarding Blk3?
Or we are under impression that PAC will roll out a pair of Blk3 by end of this year as quoted by Alan Warnes?
Because as far as I know, our 'Thunder plans' are very flexible. And we keep updating them as per variability of our requirements.
What are you implying ;);):D?:dance3:

I said the JF-17 is "based" on the Mig-33 concept, not a "copy". The involvement of Mig in the design of the JF-17 is well documented. Calling others illiterate and you don't have basic reading and comprehension skills. But that doesn't surprise me. You live in your own delusional fantasy world where you believe what you like. It's quite sad really.

Hi,

what you read about the Super 7 and Russian Mig-33 concept was just diverting the attention from the true heritage of the aircraft.

ACM r Latif openly admitted of receiving threats if he made a copy of the F16---so it was obviously a ruse to keep on talking about the super 7 or the super sabre or not denying it being a copy of the mig21---till the aircraft got on the production line---.

By then it was too late for anyone to stop it---even though they tried---.

Mig 33 was a "NOTHING"---while the F16 F18 F20 Gripen Rafale Mirage 2K were living aircrafts that Paf had access to over the years---.

Hi,

what you read about the Super 7 and Russian Mig-33 concept was just diverting the attention from the true heritage of the aircraft.

ACM r Latif openly admitted of receiving threats if he made a copy of the F16---so it was obviously a ruse to keep on talking about the super 7 or the super sabre or not denying it being a copy of the mig21---till the aircraft got on the production line---.

By then it was too late for anyone to stop it---even though they tried---.

Mig 33 was a "NOTHING"---while the F16 F18 F20 Gripen Rafale Mirage 2K were living aircrafts that Paf had access to over the years---.
He also did mention about test flying gripens for evaluation but it really was to study it for the JF-17.

The guy seems like a simple duke looking for his glory moment "I say this because of his twitter post of jf-17 tailing a sukhoi".

:blink:
And you still avoid any discussion on how to define copy or clone? (I still remember that strange discussion on the J-10 is a Lavi-copy and the FC-31 a F-35 with two engines)

Using the same concepts/aerodynamical layout: YES :tup:
Following the same development path in its genesis: YES :tup:
Maybe featuring a similar internal structure: YES :tup:
But being a copy in the meaning of 1:1 identical or a clone, surely NO :tdown:

Hi,

See---you do not understand---I don't discuss---you may---.

I share information that you may agree to or disagree---.

As for Lavi---there is no secret to it---. The israelis presented all the Lavi tech to china---. It became a part of discussion in the US congress and if you want to---to can look up the live stream of the reprimand that was issued to israel .

I do like the Watan Ki Beti song, and the video, one of the best PAF videos, next to Aaashman ..
Don't insult Aasaman...
I want to puke after listening to this shy* that you compared to one of the best paf's song...

Hi,

See---you do not understand---I don't discuss---you may---.

I share information that you may agree to or disagree---.

As for Lavi---there is no secret to it---. The israelis presented all the Lavi tech to china---. It became a part of discussion in the US congress and if you want to---to can look up the live stream of the reprimand that was issued to israel .

Thats is something no-one denies, but the term "copy" or "clone" is debatable.

FB_IMG_1597571135220.jpg

Back
Top Bottom