What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

That ratio has been falling - other opportunities available now to target candidates.

I think is starting to rise again most recently and trend will continue once the fog clears up a bit about new purchases. Just my 0.02 I am surely not an insider.

Female Fighter Pilot Entering Cockpit of JF-17

25468296657_3298ffdfe3_b.jpg
That is a screenshot from a PAF song: Watan ki Beti

Same girl - Same JF-17 (124)

2.jpg
1.jpg

@Tamiyah @Tipu7

Pakistan should allow female fighter pilots. The US and China have had female fighter pilots for a very long time now ...
I think there were some on the F7, other than that girl who passed away. And F7 is a Fighter too.

Some of us discussed this over a year back and I was of the opinion that (if) the JF-17B could be used in the role of EW, the female pilots could play a role there. But that's stretching it.

Besides, you just compared two of the most powerful economies with number..., I don't know where we stand.

I think there were some on the F7, other than that girl who passed away. And F7 is a Fighter too.

Some of us discussed this over a year back and I was of the opinion that (if) the JF-17B could be used in the role of EW, the female pilots could play a role there. But that's stretching it.

Besides, you just compared two of the most powerful economies with number..., I don't know where we stand.

It has absolutely nothing to do with Air Force and more to do with culture after getting married their husband tends to be more problem typical Pakistani culture expecting all norms and not adjusting

it has nothing to do with their aptitude or expertise etc

;) actually some one posted or I read that paf asked Nigerian as how they are dealing with it because hey have more women and it came to get them divorced :D problem solved

The JF-17 was based on the Mig-33 concept of a lightweight fighter based around a single RD-33/93. Mig was actually involved with helping Pakistan and China redesign that concept from having a single ventral intake to lateral intakes. You can also see that the Russians were trying out different LERX designs in the Mig-33, including the large elongated version, which eventually ended up in the JF-17 from PT-04 onward. The F-18 and F-20 had nothing to do with the JF-17. The rest of the your post about J-10/20 is complete BS.

enigmc96.jpg

Hi,

Illiteracy at its worst---. In weapons world or in the industrial world---you don't copy an aircraft or systems that are unproven unproven---.

There was no reason for the Paf do that---when it already had an exposure to the F16---F18---F20---Mirage 2000---Saab Gripen.

When you have an access to a superior design known for its flight parameters---why go for an inferior design---.

Wait for another 10 years---the truth about the JF17 being a copy of the F16 and F18 and F20 would come out and the internal display, utility & the size of the Gripen---.

Most of you posters still don't know what is deep inside underneath the skin of the F116 BLK52's other than the rumors.

Why

...the truth about the JF17 being a copy of the F16 and F18 and F20 would come out and the internal display, utility & the size of the Gripen---.

:blink:
And you still avoid any discussion on how to define copy or clone? (I still remember that strange discussion on the J-10 is a Lavi-copy and the FC-31 a F-35 with two engines)

Using the same concepts/aerodynamical layout: YES :tup:
Following the same development path in its genesis: YES :tup:
Maybe featuring a similar internal structure: YES :tup:
But being a copy in the meaning of 1:1 identical or a clone, surely NO :tdown:

It has absolutely nothing to do with Air Force and more to do with culture after getting married their husband tends to be more problem typical Pakistani culture expecting all norms and not adjusting

it has nothing to do with their aptitude or expertise etc

;) actually some one posted or I read that paf asked Nigerian as how they are dealing with it because hey have more women and it came to get them divorced :D problem solved
Not the Nigerians and definitely not just in our culture but in western ones too. The story you might have heard relates to this one I believe.

Attachments

• IMG_20200814_225533-01.jpeg
    IMG_20200814_225533-01.jpeg
    391.3 KB · Views: 44

Back
Top Bottom