What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

92680080_3328581483836293_8369718918515785728_n.jpg

That’s a cheap question, when officials have already stated the timeline, prototype is flying, first production model by 2021 inshaAllah ...

Feels so good to see...

That was not cheap question but right question on right time. Due to corona virus situation is still not clear when we got that plane. I think it will further delays three to four months due to that

That was not cheap question but right question on right time. Due to corona virus situation is still not clear when we got that plane. I think it will further delays three to four months due to that
I guess it would be opposite, All quiet, empty, Prime time for militaries to do whatever they want to without hurdles

Any modification to the aircraft without OEM and transport agency approval renders it unairworthy. PAF can technically do whatever they want with it but it will not be able to fly anywhere else other than just Pakistan.

Remember Europe banned PIA flights a decade ago because of questionable air worthiness of PIA's aircraft
Unapproved? Does Airbus exercise that kind of control over the civilian jetliners it sells to other countries?

I would think that it should be like what Pak did with ATR 72...as in once the jet is purchased...the buyer can do whatever they please. That's just my assumption bcuz I've never read anywhere any news related to Airbus exercising stringent controls on their civilian jets.

If we can do that then they can do that as well. They can in fact wipe out our entire airforce by that logic
So IAF thinks that PAF would be using a CM as a nuke? Pretty damn dumb if you ask me.

Either way, PAF can take out AWACS air base in Punjab with MLRS quite easily leaving IAF with only 3 AWACS stationed quite far from the action.

If we can do that then they can do that as well. They can in fact wipe out our entire airforce by that logic
Well yes they can, their systems haven't been in production for very long and assuming a first strike of sorts PAF AWACS would be in the air already

A member here said its not for export whatsoever which is why it was not at Dubai airshow. He communicated with CAC official.

@Trailer23 I think
Yep, it was me. But what I realized is that he was merely a guy giving out details that he was instructed to tell.

The PAC/PAF held some very important meetings in AVIC's Meeting Room that lasted for a couple of hours.

Now, I have no clue as to what was discussed in those meetings, but a PAF Personnel stationed in Kamra told me that they were discussing some very important stuff. Who knows. A Month later the Block III made its first flight.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom