What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

93049681_562431691356535_8955920845625098240_o.jpg

Using RA'ADS to take out awcs air bases in india can prove to be a MAD issue all over if the cruise missile is detected even for a couple of seconds...indians will have no way of knowing if it's a nuke or not & hence they could panic and go full suicidally nuclear. The best bet would be to blind their awacs so that it comes a total dud in the air, dead weight. We may have already done that on February 27th to their isreali made phalcon awacs with its aesa radar; indians claim that it was their in the theater & was directing iaf aircrafts including abhi-the-none-done. But given that he couldn't communicate with his controller as per his own admission & given that no iaf aircraft was directed towards let alone challenged the PAF fighters bombing india in 6 different locations clearly indicates that something was up, something was messing up the indian phalcon, perhaps it was jammed & blinded...the question is that if so then how did the PAF manage to pull that off cuz aesa radars are always touted as being highly resistant to jamming.
I doubt it...india has dozens of storm shadows too. Cruise missles will be used in non nuclear role
Now blastic missles can be a separate issue

I doubt it...india has dozens of storm shadows too. Cruise missles will be used in non nuclear role
Now blastic missles can be a separate issue
Can you assure me of that? Herein lies the issue of how one judges what is coming your way carries a conventional or a nuclear war head.
A

Last edited:
Can you assure me of that? Herein lies the ussue of how one judges what is coming tourway carries a conventional
Cruise missles is also not covered with any retification by each country. And we did used a mini cruise missile just in february with india thunking to repsond with cruise missles and we counter responding with them too..

So any such assumption will be unexpected ..

By that logic even an airoplane flying could be nukes

Cruise missles is also not covered with any retification by each country. And we did used a mini cruise missile just in february with india thunking to repsond with cruise missles and we counter responding with them too..

So any such assumption will be unexpected ..

By that logic even an airoplane flying could be nukes
None of the H weapons carry Nuclear warheads and the dumb bomb with a REK can hardly be considered a CM. However, let us agree to disagree and move on. The issue remains that once you start going down this route the end result will be total and utter devastation. Whether it happens at the first exchange or subsequent ones can be contested.
A

None of the H weapons carry Nuclear warheads and the dumb bomb with a REK can hardly be considered a CM. However, let us agree to disagree and move on. The issue remains that once you start going down this route the end result will be total and utter devastation. Whether it happens at the first exchange or subsequent ones can be contested.
A

I dont know if answered before, but how do plan to address the issue of ground clearance for raad, will jft carry it on wings?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom