What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

1628285428108.png

Per one tv interview mb seat in k8 cost more thAn k8

I think Pac got offset for mb where survival kit, part of mb seat is locally provisioned

http://www.ejectionsite.com/seatkit.htm
Well I am 2 years late but a Martin Baker ejection seats cost are not that high even 0-0 seats don't cost more than 200,000$.
I took the following excerpt from MB FAQ section:

"How much does an ejection seat cost?
This is a difficult question to answer – it’s heavily dependent on the type of seat in question as well as the total number of seats ordered, but somewhere in the £100,000 – £200,000 range is fairly accurate as a ballpark figure."

its almost 7 months 14 jf-17B was rolled out...did a new batch also rolled out afterwards...did i missed something

Rated at 23500 appr.

Just to clarify to everyone else, this figure 23500 is in lbf which equates to 104.5 kN approx. For a light weight aircraft, this type of engine would require a slightly larger airframe in order to exploit its full potential. Conversely, using advanced materials, it can enable a much higher payload. How high depends on too many factors that affect the lift to drag ratio.

105KN can easily take it past 1.8 Mach. how much is the wet thrust.. if its around 70KN then this will be a beast of an engine for JF17

Back
Top Bottom