What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

if can make it 20 feet bigger then it can also carry an AllKhalid on the centerline hardpoint..........that would be awesome

Block 3 with all the changes under the skin including strengthening and rewiring etc.. is it possible that we may see slightly bigger landing gear... something like 2 feet bigger landing gear can make a clearing difference required for carrying some arsenal including a multi-launcher which is a bit vertical than horizontal. any comments?

if can make it 20 feet bigger then it can also carry an AllKhalid on the centerline hardpoint..........that would be awesome
Khalid the tank or khalid the 90B.. I think if the gears get as tall as the concorde it could be done.

Not to mention the SSG troops it could carry with all these changes, yet it would still have the same weight class, planform and be able to use 5 WS-13s.

That being said, in all seriousness it is the process that destroyed the F-111 and created the superhornet which had little in common with the original hornet and has F-16s eat it for lunch everytime in DACT.

that's an imbecile statement in response to something that has been mentioned as a cause for a lot of things. Anyways, u can have it your way and hand whatever you want under it.

104685399_3007051159402158_917239828528450607_o.jpg

Actually your wish was stupid to start with. Look at the pic above this post and calculate how much more internal space in an already a small airframe would be wasted to accommodate two feet longer landing gears (one folding forwards, the other backwards) and then make it impossible to hang anything on the centerline hardpoint

that's an imbecile statement in response to something that has been mentioned as a cause for a lot of things. Anyways, u can have it your way and hand whatever you want under it.

Actually your wish was stupid to start with. Look at the pic above this post and calculate how much more internal space in an already a small airframe would be wasted to accommodate two feet longer landing gears (one folding forwards, the othe
Actually your wish was stupid to start with. Look at the pic above this post and calculate how much more internal space in an already a small airframe would be wasted to accommodate two feet longer landing gears (one folding forwards, the other backwards) and then make it impossible to hang anything on the centerline hardpoint
بھائ چھوڑ دو بچے کو ۔

Thats the plan for the twin engine JF-17 as it will require more thrust
The Al khalid will have its engine on for increasing the thrust of course.:yahoo::cheesy:

Yar insaan apnay bhaion say he to mazaq karta hai. Dont mind the banter lets move on.
A

Thats the plan for the twin engine JF-17 as it will require more thrust

Since when will there be a twin-engined Thunder? From all I got via the latest sometimes controversial discussions, this option was brought forward by some certain individual members as an opinion for the future AZM but not as a fact.

Or did I miss something?

Last edited:
Since when will there be a twin-engined Thunder? From all I got via the latest sometimes controversial discussions, this option was brought forward by some certain individual members as an opinion for the future AZM but not as a fact.

Or did I miss something?
Just a sarcastic post in response to carrying a tank as payload ... you can ignore it.

Back
Top Bottom