What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Notice how bulky that JF17 is. That's the first thing i noticed when i saw the JF17 at Masroor. People will say its a small air craft but it has a lot of room to plug in the valuables. AM Shahid Latif said when he trained on F16 block 5 in the US he found out that half of that F16 is empty and it was because keeping in mind the future upgrade. Another interesting thing i found out JF17 has stuff in it which says made in England.

Notice how bulky that JF17 is. That's the first thing i noticed when i saw the JF17 at Masroor. People will say its a small air craft but it has a lot of room to plug in the valuables. AM Shahid Latif said when he trained on F16 block 5 in the US he found out that half of that F16 is empty and it was because keeping in mind the future upgrade. Another interesting thing i found out JF17 has stuff in it which says made in England.
What was that stuff

Hi,

When the aircraft was being built---it was touted as a MODULAR DESIGN right from the gitgo---. Which meant that it was capable of very many internal upgrades as it held the space that could be used for that purpose---.

What was that stuff
Sorry can't go into details. But it has to deal with communications and others.

Hi,

When the aircraft was being built---it was touted as a MODULAR DESIGN right from the gitgo---. Which meant that it was capable of very many internal upgrades as it held the space that could be used for that purpose---.
Exactly, and it has lots of room.

Sorry can't go into details. But it has to deal with communications and others.

Exactly, and it has lots of room.

Hi,

Most foreigners don't understand our engineering background---. They look at the poverty of our nation and think that is reflective of our engineering capabilities as well---.

We have the Jacobabad air base retd commander's interviews in english on the tube---but nothing of the super star pakistani pilot AVM Latif r.---because pretty much all of his interviews are in urdu---.

I would have liked those interviews to be in english---it would have shut many a mouths down---. But then secrecy is always preferred in weapons operations---.

Hi,

Most foreigners don't understand our engineering background---. They look at the poverty of our nation and think that is reflective of our engineering capabilities as well---.

We have the Jacobabad air base retd commander's interviews in english on the tube---but nothing of the super star pakistani pilot AVM Latif r.---because pretty much all of his interviews are in urdu---.

I would have liked those interviews to be in english---it would have shut many a mouths down---. But then secrecy is always preferred in weapons operations---.
Absolutely agree with you that foreigners look at the sorry state of our economics and political leadership and come to conclusions. But when they see the technical military side of Pakistan it leaves them with open eyes.
My sources tell me that a lot of developed countries were surprised to see what happens at PAC totally unexpected.

Absolutely agree with you that foreigners look at the sorry state of our economics and political leadership and come to conclusions. But when they see the technical military side of Pakistan it leaves them with open eyes.
My sources tell me that a lot of developed countries were surprised to see what happens at PAC totally unexpected.

Hi,

So---what that tells us the we need an extremely disciplinary working conditions for our civil sector to perform at the same level of the military engineering complex---.

In the western world---the civilian side sets the standards of work ethics and discipline---.

We see a lots of criticism from pakistani writers who are intending on sabotaging our military industrial complex thru their writing and spewing out venom---.

The real shocker was the JF17---.

In my experience military institutes are more ineffecient however they are discplined.

The real issue is lack of private sector investment in defence as they are the most effecient due to constant competition.

Hi,

So---what that tells us the we need an extremely disciplinary working conditions for our civil sector to perform at the same level of the military engineering complex---.

In the western world---the civilian side sets the standards of work ethics and discipline---.

We see a lots of criticism from pakistani writers who are intending on sabotaging our military industrial complex thru their writing and spewing out venom---.

The real shocker was the JF17---.
R&D in civil sector is the way forward but unfortunately due to limited resources they are left behind but still a lot of good work has been done by civil sector in collaboration with the military. One of the most important thing that has to change Is the approach and thinking.

Two reasons.

Spiraling slipstream and the Torque effect.

Spiraling slipstream happens when the engine turbine is rotating fast and the aircraft is moving slow. For example, take off. During takeoff, air accelerated behind the turbine (known as the slipstream) follows a corkscrew pattern. As it wraps itself around the fuselage of your plane, it hits the left side of the aircraft, creating a yawing motion, and making the aircraft yaw left. It usually happens with propellors.

Similarly, most western aircraft have engines that rotate clockwise when viewed from the cockpit. That's where torque comes into play. As you throttle up your engine for takeoff, the right-turning direction of your engine turbine or propeller forces the left side of your airplane down toward the runway. When the left side of the airplane is forced down onto the runway, the left tire has more friction with the ground than the right tire, making your aircraft want to turn left.

Hence, naturally, jets are better able to pull left and appear to be 'very agile'
Very prominent in Propeller air craft "P" factor, Dont know much about jet powered air craft tendency to turn to the left I feel like they Do not turn to the left unless you delectably do so. High rpm is a factor to it as all that air is attached through Coanda effect and corkscrewing down the fuselage.

Only way to counter is keep wings level and mess with the propeller.

Fighter pilot are trained to pull to the left (that is what I know) Soviets pull to the right (again that is what I have been told) + Pulling Away from the Audience looks much more maneuverable than pulling into the audience.

I dont know how Slip stream can contribute only pulling to the left.

Inverted JF17 , Pakistan Air Force
FB_IMG_1592048138808.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom