What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Do you know the cost of F-16 and JF-17 respectively?

And what do you want a lightweight fighter to be?
yes cost is the difference, but compromise on quality can be prove very dangerous for PAF

Please understand the teen, he is in learning phase
bhai I did not made a comment about his first post but just ask LKJ86 to ignore a misplaced comment by him as I understand that he is not much aware about JF-17 program's target and philosophy, but he out of nowhere he start making personal attacks and comments like the below quoted posts
well people like you who dont respect difference of opinion are solely responsible for the miserable condition of Pakistan. so its useless to argue with u
well if some one cant bear different opinion from other people, than its mean the person is extremist, we have to admit that extremism caused us biggest damage than India.
now this is a so called Mature 37 year old person .... who is claiming difference of opinion and terming others as EXTREMIST .... quite a commendable learning attitude

bhai I did not made a comment about his first post but just ask LKJ86 to ignore a misplaced comment by him as I understand that he is not much aware about JF-17 program's target and philosophy, but he out of nowhere he start making personal attacks and comments like the below quoted posts

now this is a so called Mature 37 year old person .... who is claiming difference of opinion and terming others as EXTREMIST .... quite a commendable learning attitude
Ignore him Bro, move on. You dont need to prove yourself, we know you.

75 F-16/J10-C could be a much better option instead of 150 plus mediocre JF-17.

It is not just the performance of a jet that matters. The biggest advantage in favor of the JF-17 over the F-16 is that it is US embargo-proof. What value does that add?

It is not just the performance of a jet that matters. The biggest advantage in favor of the JF-17 over the F-16 is that it is US embargo-proof. What value does that add?
exactly USA sanctions are the one of the major negative point with F-16, thats why I mentioned J-10C as well,

If you were looking for F-16 Replacement then J-10C is great option, here you are replacing A-5 / F-7s and also M-III/V in certain roles, that is where JF-17 excels. You can't have 100% Top tier Airforce, the cost of induction / operation will blow your defense budget out of the ballpark.

JF-17 is excellent replacement for PAF's Work Horse platforms.

If you were looking for F-16 Replacement then J-10C is great option, here you are replacing A-5 / F-7s and also M-III/V in certain roles, that is where JF-17 excels. You can't have 100% Top tier Airforce, the cost of induction / operation will blow your defense budget out of the ballpark.

JF-17 is excellent replacement for PAF's Work Horse platforms.
but the problem is that Mirage 3 and 5 have totally different role than JF-17, Even after 5 decade, Mirage can carry 4 times more pay load and with excellent speed. On the other hand PAF still purchasing old Mirage jets which show JF-17 cant replace them.

but the problem is that Mirage 3 and 5 have totally different role than JF-17, Even after 5 decade, Mirage can carry 4 times more pay load and with excellent speed. On the other hand PAF still purchasing old Mirage jets which show JF-17 cant replace them.
JF 17 has modern avionics. Mirages won't survive on their own anymore.

JF 17 has modern avionics. Mirages won't survive on their own anymore.
yup avionics and radar both are much better, after all 50 year difference between these two jets. But the problem is that Mirage can still perform ground attack due to much better pay load capacity where as Jf-17 can only b good as interceptor at maximum, rather than ground or air fight against the best jets

75435855_3169809889712062_2522442607997485056_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom