What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

I won't charge you anything if you choose to replace the word highlighted in red "delude"

There was a time when Indians use to convince themselves that US doesn't allow F-16s to train or exercise with JF-17s.

72286254_2276551125805906_1481965451733893120_o.jpg

I think that is Block 2.... but must be testing some new system.

Must be testing Nigerian birds. They'll be delivered soon.

Dear patriotic curious fellows,
  • We must not share anything because you had access to something which you think "is not sensitive". We would appreciate your silence on all matters more than your sharing of them.
  • Do not mention the level of security in place. Do not speak what new has been added and what has been improved. Do not become a source of knowledge for your enemies.
  • Do not mention how frequently something is being done and not done. By revealing the patrolling patterns, you reveal non-patrolled time periods.

because there is no shortage of stupid ------- who despite knowing about the secrecy would take to the roof with a cell phone and post photos on the internet regardless of if the photos showing something valuable or just plain useless.
While I am one of those who believe in abundance of caution in matters related to defence & national security but that was un-necessarily harsh mate. At least change the word I did not quote.

Last edited:
While I am one of those who believe in abundance of caution in matters related to defence & national security but that was un-necessarily harsh mate.

Extra dosage of advice doesn't mean advice becomes wrong or irrelevant. Would you agree that our threats are elevated than they were last year? Do you agree your enemy is provoking and is preparing for a war? Under these conditions, extra-caution, extra-preparation and extra-mindfulness is a need.

Extra dosage of advice doesn't mean advice becomes wrong or irrelevant. Would you agree that our threats are elevated than they were last year? Do you agree your enemy is provoking and is preparing for a war? Under these conditions, extra-caution, extra-preparation and extra-mindfulness is a need.
I do not disagree with you. I never said advice was wrong.....I only pointed out the "extra dosage".

Apologies guys

I tried not to say anything sensitive and it was certainly not my intention

I was typing from my mobile and did it on a rush

i should have at least read my post preview before posting but I was in a rush

thanks

being a senior mod, why don't you delete the posts that explicitly give out details of the security measures and ban the idiots posting such details. No detail is ever too insignificant or less important.

The needful is already done. How about to consider manners & ethics while posting as such? A post realizing mistake is already being made. Calling upon a wrong doesn't mean one should stoop to the level of personal attacks. However, thanks for the concern.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom