What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

This is the 7th JF-17B with MAF

Guys, yesterday I was surprised, now - if true - I am ashamed.
Already yesterday one small comment noted, this aircraft no. 17-07 is not real, but in fact it would be a photoshop-fake, based on an image of the #03 prototype.
Now I just got note via a reliable source, this accusation is correct. Seems as if someone made a perfect PS-job and I'm sure, he/she has some fun during the last hours.

What do you say? can anyone confirm it as fake or indeed as a real one??

Already yesterday one small comment noted, this aircraft no. 17-07 is not real, but in fact it would be a photoshop-fake, based on an image of the #03 prototype.
Now I just got note via a reliable source, this accusation is correct. Seems as if someone made a perfect PS-job and I'm sure, he/she has some fun during the last hours.

Don't know much about Myanmar but serial number says 17-07 which means it is the 7th jet. The only thing which is suspicious in this image is the black part behind the nose cone. It is too much black. Some time people will enhance actual images to make them look good. behind the image there electric cables and wall construction if you match them with Myanmar you might find truth.

@Deino the base on which it is taking off don't looks like Pakistan. None of the Runways on Pakistani test bases have walls so close to runway. it is either Myanmar or China.

Don't know much about Myanmar but serial number says 17-07 which means it is the 7th jet. The only thing which is suspicious in this image is the black part behind the nose cone. It is too much black. Some time people will enhance actual images to make them look good. behind the image there electric cables and wall construction if you match them with Myanmar you might find truth.

@Deino the base on which it is taking off don't looks like Pakistan. None of the Runways on Pakistani test bases have walls so close to runway. it is either Myanmar or China.

The serial is not a hint, all Myanmar AF aircraft have type-related serials. All JF-17s start with 17-xx, all Yak-130 start with 18-xxx

And the background is definitely CAC.

LOL yes a lot of fun.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom