What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Whats stopping us! nothing. This is a first-off in aviation, a third world nation has demonstrated full-blown air dominance against an entire group of enemies combined. This is as historic as 28th may.
Nodoubt about it.
I was thinking other day Madam,What if we move JFT landing gears out into wings(Gripen NG)and lift ejection seat at level that canopy becomes a bubble canopy,this would gave more space for new type of avionics and equipmemt like(OBOG) in front section.With bubble canopy we can easily accommodate JF-17B type spine,which can be used for fuel or avionics.

Last edited:
No that is a step backward. There's plenty of space in block3.

Nodoubt about it.
I was thinking other day Madam,What if we move JFT landing gears out into wings(Gripen NG)and lift ejection seat at level that canopy becomes a bubble canopy,this would gave more space for new type of avionics and equipmemt like(OBOG) in front section.With bubble canopy we can easily accommodate JF-17B type spine,which can be used for fuel or avionics.

Whats stopping us! nothing. This is a first-off in aviation, a third world nation has demonstrated full-blown air dominance against an entire group of enemies combined. This is as historic as 28th may.

Pakistan is worst than third world on it's civilian outlook, but armed forces are of 1st world standard.
Compare Pakistani PM and General Asif Ghafoor, who seems to have more talent? not even close.
If today, AVM SL i smade president of Pakistan, our civilian side will go back to the horizons where we once were during Musharraf era.

AVM SL, u mean AVM rtd shahid latif.
An AeSp project is dependant on hundreds of people scattered across various organisations. This will be incorrect to put it all on shoulders of one man & not certainly AVM lateef. The actual people behind the project are now busy somewhere else. It hurts a bit when i see FC1 fly & the creators are no where to be seen. A general principle is Creator is always invisible.
Pakistan is worst than third world on it's civilian outlook, but armed forces are of 1st world standard.
Compare Pakistani PM and General Asif Ghafoor, who seems to have more talent? not even close.
If today, AVM SL i smade president of Pakistan, our civilian side will go back to the horizons where we once were during Musharraf era.

Wing configuration would change, changing chordline/airstream angle - AoA. Jets like FC1 & F16 are already configured at low AoA. With lower speeds & maintained AoA, it would be impossible to prevent stall (rockfall effect).

How Mam,please elaborate.
I think that would give more room for fuel,which would increase range and loiter time.

Malaysian PM Mahathir Mohammad inspecting JF-17.

IMG_20190323_152441.jpg
IMG_20190323_152812.jpg
IMG_20190323_152816.jpg

Malaysia is afraid of the United States and will not buy Pakistan JF-17.But I appreciate Malaysia’s moral support for Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom