What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Can anyone offer more details about this badge? Lot of my Chinese friends are so interested. One of them post the picture of this badge on his web page. He considered this badge as a official prof of the Victory made the great PAF

Attachments

• 9D28E2E2-168D-4732-9CF6-62158A53C0DE.jpeg
    9D28E2E2-168D-4732-9CF6-62158A53C0DE.jpeg
    226.5 KB · Views: 193
What does the Chinese watermark say?
Nothing ... Just labels JF-17 as mig 21 & su30mki killer.. :cheesy:

Can anyone offer more details about this badge? Lot of my Chinese friends are so interested. One of them post the picture of this badge on his web page. He considered this badge as a official prof of the Victory made the great PAF
Thunder victims ... SU30mki and Mig21

Nothing ... Just labels JF-17 as mig 21 & su30mki killer.. :cheesy:

Thunder victims ... SU30mki and Mig21
Bravo! Great victory!

What does the Chinese watermark say?
The watermark is a personal label to avoid others use the picture without permission. The Chinese characters is the web name of the one who posted the badge. Vertical flying riding the wind.

Please translate?
The third batch JF17 is being carried out , which will achieve stronger information warfare capability on the airframe platform of JF17. When answering which countries will buy, Mr. Yang Wei said with a laugh: "many countries want to buy, It will be worth to sign one."

myself looking too hope soon some Chinese company start producing it will be hit in both country

Back
Top Bottom