What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

20190310.JPG

CETC Electronic Warfare:https://m.weibo.cn/1944662443/4305963072857168

1. Blk III is in the manufacture.
2. Blk III will enhance its information warfare capability.
3. Many countries are interested in JF-17/FC-1.
Can you try to get pictures of model of BLOCK III if any

I sincerely hope that Block III doesn't turn out to be the case of "an infinitesimal result after many efforts".

I sincerely hope that Block III doesn't turn out to be the case of "an infinitesimal result after many efforts".

Typical Indian reply

What you mean is Block III will wipe the floor with Rafale

Since Block II wiped the floor with Su30 MKI

Modi and Indians have been crying Rafale Rafale Rafale since that day

Its also saying that PAF will go for 28 planes in 4 years. This is not good rate and make 7 planes per year
since already 100+ inducted now what is the hurry sir ? emergancy is over already we should slow pace so when its time for replace we have many years in hands . remember we have to replace thunders on day and that cant fbe done overnight .

since already 100+ inducted now what is the hurry sir ? emergancy is over already we should slow pace so when its time for replace we have many years in hands . remember we have to replace thunders on day and that cant fbe done overnight .
As per the plan we need to replace 139 F-7PG by 2020 which we already failed to achieved. We need faster pace to replaced them quickly. I think 2025 is correct time frame to achieved that. 139+ block 3 will be nightmare for any enemy of the state

Back
Top Bottom