What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Pointing fingers from abroad is the easiest thing to do and it also makes a more convincing argument for leaving the country. You may have lost the hope but we are standing by our country despite all the ills. If you decided to part your ways for some reason than you have no right left to bad mouth about us. If you have so much ache in the stomach for all the ills of this country than come back do your part to fix them or else keep it shut.
Also on a separate note...what's ur beef against Pakistanis living abroad? Shouldn't u(Pakistanis living in Pak) work with them to bring change in Pakistan and steer it in the right direction? Why think of them as a separate(traitorous?) group?

U have no idea how patriotic they are towards Pak even while spending decades abroad.

P.S. let's take the thread back to its main topic...so let's wind down our off topic convo.

Hi,

Pakistan should be disgraced and humiliated and put to shame in front of the world so much that you people develop shame---.

In the name of Allah---and his Prophet pbuh---you perform disgusting acts of perversity and still claim to be the fort of islam---.

Why so much hatred?
The great majority people living there are hard working
Taken in more refugees than anyone else in history
Why? So much anger

Jf17 forum guys..
To get things back on track...
Any idea if we will see OBOG in block 3..
I mean with the possible relocation of landing gear and more internal fuel... onboard O2 cylinders will become a roadblock for the thunders...
Having said that i aint sure how energy intensive would an OBOG be.. Any idea?

So to summarize,
* block II production is finished
* JF-17B are being tested at PAC
* Nigerian deal: nothing heard or seen yet
* JF-17 block III production to be prepared to be started mid-2019 at the earliest, 2020 more likely

So after the production run and frequent deliveries of the last couple of years, it must have gone a bit quiet now with regard to new airframes coming out?

So to summarize,
* JF-17 block III production to be prepared to be started mid-2019 at the earliest, 2020 more likely

So after the production run and frequent deliveries of the last couple of years, it must have gone a bit quiet now with regard to new airframes coming out?

Good point .... May be spares and/or upgardes from block1 to block2 and/or overhaul/life extension type things ........ Or facility upgrade for block3 ....... Who knows :whistle:

Meanwhile https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/myanmar-receives-thunders.582709/

Last edited:
Jf17 forum guys..
To get things back on track...
Any idea if we will see OBOG in block 3..
I mean with the possible relocation of landing gear and more internal fuel... onboard O2 cylinders will become a roadblock for the thunders...
Having said that i aint sure how energy intensive would an OBOG be.. Any idea?

Even the current version of Thunder has three hours of oxygen supply

https://pac.org.pk/Jf-17
Oxygen supply duration three hours

So to summarize,

Why you saying B2 production is finished when only a few weeks ago we had a tv article showing B2 production?

You cannot say "nothing heard" when last week or so the Nigerian CAS was saying he is going to ask Pakistan if they can speed up the delivery of JF17.

Doesn't matter. The job is getting done very well. There are more high value areas we can target.
I humbly disagree...
Kind of restricts or nullifies the potential of mid air refueling..
Block 3 if its anyway nearer to what's being speculated would be better off with an OBOG

The first overhauled JF-17 took off
October 18, 2018
img-5be73beec1048bb88555c99abae16012.jpg

Even if somehow the fuel and Oxygen can be made to last 24 hours, there is a limit as to how long a pilot can fly and fight effectively and RTB in one piece.

I humbly disagree...
Kind of restricts or nullifies the potential of mid air refueling..
Block 3 if its anyway nearer to what's being speculated would be better off with an OBOG

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom