What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

The table on the website you are mentioning is stating steel grade they have the capability to manufacture and the probable uses of Steel but it never means that they are actually manufacturing or can manufacture the landing gears of an aircraft ,,, There is a hell of a difference in capability of preparing a certain type of steel grade and actual product out of it ... To further your understanding, what do you think that same steel is being used on a single engine two pilot propeller plane and on a fighter aircraft or an A380?

In your earlier post, you said that I was living in a steel colony it does not mean that I know about the industry.

My father who spend 27 years of his life in monitoring blast furnace production and I use to go visit Pakistan Steel Mill just for fun ...
Even my school projects were based on Pakistan Steel Mills as those schools were owned and oeprated by Pakistan Steel and all of our teachers were employees of Pakistan Steel and some of them were were on duty engineers
I have operated the crane through which molten steel was being transferred from the furnace to rails to be taken for next process...
We were living with the engineers that were running the bloody biggest steel mill of the country and I remember at the time of modernization of People's Steel Mill they requested employees of Steel Mill to join them which most of them rejected due to small scales of operation of that organization ...

You know shit about Steel Industry and Steel products and making big claims just based on sonme website ...

Our steel quality is as low that we don't even produce products as simple as steel sheets and we are dreaming of manufacturing fighter aircraft turbine blades ... Those who have an understanding of engineering and its technicalities must be laughing at you ...

This was my last post on the topic to show you the reality but if you want to keep on living in a dream world then be it , I can't help you out you can think whatevery you want ..

Hi,

My father was a doctor---his cousins were doctors---his friends were doctors.

All the discussion in the house was about medicine---. It was just like sitting in a class where everything discussed is medicine and sickness---surgeries and operation procedures---.

Even as young adults we knew more of general medicine than fresh doctors or even experienced doctors with no other medical background just the medical school---.

So---I understand where you are coming from---.

Catic authorities looks satisfied with FC-1B & forms basis for block number 3.
Any idea or related info on the
- time frame we are looking at before we see block 3
- are they looking at expanding the wing surface area
- increasing the internal fuel by storing in wings / tail or relocating the landing gears like gripen NG
I would be obliged if you could dewell sone information on these.

Any idea or related info on the
- time frame we are looking at before we see block 3
- are they looking at expanding the wing surface area
- increasing the internal fuel by storing in wings / tail or relocating the landing gears like gripen NG
I would be obliged if you could dewell sone information on these.

2019-2020, same as B, Yes & No.

Just a wild guess 8-):p:

The table on the website you are mentioning is stating steel grade they have the capability to manufacture and the probable uses of Steel but it never means that they are actually manufacturing or can manufacture the landing gears of an aircraft ,,, There is a hell of a difference in capability of preparing a certain type of steel grade and actual product out of it ... To further your understanding, what do you think that same steel is being used on a single engine two pilot propeller plane and on a fighter aircraft or an A380?

In your earlier post, you said that I was living in a steel colony it does not mean that I know about the industry.

My father who spend 27 years of his life in monitoring blast furnace production and I use to go visit Pakistan Steel Mill just for fun ...
Even my school projects were based on Pakistan Steel Mills as those schools were owned and oeprated by Pakistan Steel and all of our teachers were employees of Pakistan Steel and some of them were were on duty engineers
I have operated the crane through which molten steel was being transferred from the furnace to rails to be taken for next process...
We were living with the engineers that were running the bloody biggest steel mill of the country and I remember at the time of modernization of People's Steel Mill they requested employees of Steel Mill to join them which most of them rejected due to small scales of operation of that organization ...

You know shit about Steel Industry and Steel products and making big claims just based on sonme website ...

Our steel quality is as low that we don't even produce products as simple as steel sheets and we are dreaming of manufacturing fighter aircraft turbine blades ... Those who have an understanding of engineering and its technicalities must be laughing at you ...

This was my last post on the topic to show you the reality but if you want to keep on living in a dream world then be it , I can't help you out you can think whatevery you want ..

You have good resume! Really proud of you. Maybe one day you will do things on your own.

Can you deny that PSML does not make maraging steel or blanks for 125mm tank guns or certain type of specialized steel used in nuclear reactors? If not then go play in your blast furnace and don’t act like a Mr. Know It All.

I know they are not providing blanks for aircraft landing gears because PAC does not manufacture landing gears. It’s about economies of scale and not capability. Nobody is talking about turbine blades.

Last edited:
They have significant reserves for Ni. Liquid-liquid extraction is in utility for a while now.

Be it Radars or Turbine blades,
eventually it will all come down to materials, i.e rare Metals .
Americans took the lead, and they are maintaining the lead in this regard.

You have good resume! Really proud of you. Maybe one day you will do things on your own.

Can you deny that PSML does not make maraging steel or blanks for 125mm tank guns or certain type of specialized steel used in nuclear reactors? If not then go play in your blast furnace and don’t act like a Mr. Know It All.

I know they are not providing blanks for aircraft landing gears because PAC does not manufacture landing gears. It’s about economies of scale and not capability. Nobody is talking about turbine blades.

What i am, u have no idea kid ... and good luck with using steel in nuclear reactor ...

Whatever you are talking about is just shit ... go to hell and keep having wet dreams

Hi,

The primary issue is not of the materials---. The primary issue is the % of material in the alloy---.

That is where industrial grade sabotage happens---.

Things change and sometimes at a rapid pace. People who left this country for good have no right to badmouth Pakistan and spread negativity based on their own or their elder's experiences. Pakistanis are very resilient people and have managed to come out every challenge they faced until now and will continue to do so. We just have to remember that night is the darkest just before the dawn and carry on with our goals. Victory shall always be on our side.

Things change and sometimes at a rapid pace. People who left this country for good have no right to badmouth Pakistan and spread negativity based on their own or their elder's experiences. Pakistanis are very resilient people and have managed to come out every challenge they faced until now and will continue to do so. We just have to remember that night is the darkest just before the dawn and carry on with our goals. Victory shall always be on our side.

Hi,

You are living on our donations---you are begging us to send money home---.

True. Our university group recommended this in 1990-91 - 28y ago.
Who will bring this criminalocracy to justice!!

Back
Top Bottom