What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Thank you. Considering an IAF chief said they could spot a J20 within "several kilometers", I am actually very proud of what J20's stealth capabilities.
I can also spot a J20 within several kilometers so it means that your radars are no better than my eyes:cheesy:.

:lol:

Is that so?

Do you know that if the J-20 was actually good, then the IAF would have rung alarm bells and cornered a bigger share of the defence budget and asked for the induction of the F-35 and PAK FA? We are a democracy after all, only fear mongering increases budgets, like it did for our SAM projects, when the armed forces said 97% of their inventory is obsolete. That's when they scored the Akash, Barak-8 and S-400 contracts.

Is that so?

Do you know that if the J-20 was actually good, then the IAF would have rung alarm bells and cornered a bigger share of the defence budget and asked for the induction of the F-35 and PAK FA? We are a democracy after all, only fear mongering increases budgets, like it did for our SAM projects, when the armed forces said 97% of their inventory is obsolete. That's when they scored the Akash, Barak-8 and S-400 contracts.
like I mentioned above that your big mouth is telling terrible jokes bro..
and a democracy state?
we are seeing your democracy pretty-good in Kashmir
as for PAK-FA,you withdraw from the deal saying that you can produce the parts used in the jet at HAL which is also a joke..

Is that so?

You are assuming India actually knows about the true capabilities of the J20. Think about it. Why would China want India to raise alarms about one of its flagship fighters. It just doesn't make sense for China. Therefore, China is doing everything it can to boost India's ignorance, which is clearly exemplified by your behavior lol.

Seriously, I watched Dhanoa's presentation on Gaganshakti. My very first impression of him was that of a loud mouthed, ill-mannered, tyrannical brute.

:lol: So you are saying he personally detected the J-20 using his mouth, didn't use a radar or anything?

ACM Dhanoa's echo-location is the IAF's secret weapon then. Must be more effective than British carrots.

:lol: So you are saying he personally detected the J-20 using his mouth, didn't use a radar or anything?

ACM Dhanoa's echo-location is the IAF's secret weapon then. Must be more effective than British carrots.

Look, hiding behind willful misinterpretations doesn't make your case stronger. Your top brass has displayed highly unprofessional and childish behaviour. I am not about to give you a lesson in professional conduct.

Look, hiding behind willful misinterpretations doesn't make your case stronger. Your top brass has displayed highly unprofessional and childish behaviour. I am not about to give you a lesson in professional conduct.
yah,he is closing his eyes due to patriotism and neglecting the facts..

You are assuming India actually knows about the true capabilities of the J20. Think about it. Why would China want India to raise alarms about one of its flagship fighters. It just doesn't make sense for China. Therefore, China is doing everything it can to boost India's ignorance, which is clearly exemplified by your behavior lol.

The PLAAF brought their J-20s towards operational areas for regular missions because it's now an in-service aircraft, it's obvious the PLAAF will want to show off to their most dangerous adversary.

We will do the same with PAK FA and Rafale once they are operational. This is normal stuff. So it definitely makes sense for China.

The F-22s and F-35s were also moved to places around China and Russia after they became operational. So it's all normal stuff.

F-22: 2007
http://www.f-16.net/f-22-news-article2191.html

F-35: 2017
https://www.defensenews.com/air/2017/04/24/us-air-force-f-35as-land-in-estonia-update/

The only difference is the J-20 hasn't kept up with advancements in radar technology. Or it is possible that the J-20's development is still incomplete, since it doesn't yet have a new engine.

BS as usual.

He is as normal as anybody.

Such dumb excuses.

BS as usual.

Yes, literally speaking. Thanks for making my day.

He is as normal as anybody.

Such dumb excuses.

My comment encompasses both the presentation, and the J-20 fiasco.

Regarding Dhanoa's unprofessionalism, let me tell you I watched that presentation with a notepad window open, and frequently switched between the video and the notepad. So when Dhanoa said:

Gaganshakti was for exercising our own forces. It was not against any other country, or one front, two front, three front...

I literally left the notepad and stared at the screen. After the bombastic claims of taking out Pakistani nukes in the previous months when there were big question marks around IAF's operational efficiency, he finally gains confidence under the limelight of Gaganshakti and reverses the rhetoric. This gives us a deep insight into the kind of person he is. He will use shrill rhetoric to delude his own countrymen and hide his own deficiencies. Such a man at the helm of affairs of IAF is a disaster waiting to happen. He is an insecure man, who needs to show potent proof of his credibility, and will descend to making crass threats on nuclear matters to serve his own interest.

But then again, he has to live up to the expectations of the Hindu fanatists who have placed him where he is. Yours is a really messed up country!

@Oscar

Yes, literally speaking. Thanks for making my day.

My comment encompasses both the presentation, and the J-20 fiasco.

Regarding Dhanoa's unprofessionalism, let me tell you I watched that presentation with a notepad window open, and frequently switched between the video and the notepad. So when Dhanoa said:

I literally left the notepad and stared at the screen. After the bombastic claims of taking out Pakistani nukes in the previous months when there were big question marks around IAF's operational efficiency, he finally gains confidence under the limelight of Gaganshakti and reverses the rhetoric. This gives us a deep insight into the kind of person he is. He will use shrill rhetoric to delude his own countrymen and hide his own deficiencies. Such a man at the helm of affairs of IAF is a disaster waiting to happen. He is an insecure man, who needs to show potent proof of his credibility, and will descend to making crass threats on nuclear matters to serve his own interest.

@Oscar

You do realise Gagan Shakti was aimed at China right? So he had to be diplomatic about it for obvious reasons. Whenever it comes to China, we always say it's not aimed at a 'particular' country.

You are so 'professional' that I had to spell it out for you. :lol:

The rest of your post only shows your insecurity. Since you couldn't find anything wrong with the content, you decided to attack the man, the same thing that you and most of your compatriots do with my posts.

You do realise Gagan Shakti was aimed at China right? So he had to be diplomatic about it for obvious reasons. Whenever it comes to China, we always say it's not aimed at a 'particular' country.

You are so 'professional' that I had to spell it out for you. :lol:

The rest of your post only shows your insecurity. Since you couldn't find anything wrong with the content, you decided to attack the man, the same thing that you and most of your compatriots do with my posts.

This program was brought to you by the letter D, and the word Denial.

Interestingly, Dhanoa made an appearance as well.

No we don't attack u personally nor ur posts. We just ask for proof for ur outlandish claims, which u consistently fail to provide. Like for example u were just claiming that Su30MKI has been super duper stealthed up and its RCS is very low and yet no proof provided bcuz "it's classified" but somehow u know about it :lol:
...how was it that u put it instead of providing proof for ur claims? Oh yes..."if u know where to look" :woot:

And then u list the RCS of Su35...which India doesn't even have and expect us to somehow believe that just bcuz Russia has lowered the RCS of Su35...we should believe without any evidence that India has also done that with Su30MKI.

Or how about ur claim that IAF has the intel on RCS of PAF fighter jets and PAF doesn't have intel on RCS of IAF jets...again without proof. Instead just an idiotic claim that bcuz India's super duper stealthy Su30MKI are positioned deep inside India and therefore we should believe ur idiotic crap.

The best of all being ur claims about IAF knowing the RCS of J20 and that's bcuz IAF detected it. Then when a Chinese member said that China flies J20 with the luneburg lens to hide its true RCS. U come back with a picture of IAF jet flying with F22 with a luneburg lens to show that IAF knows what a luneburg lens is...and yet u didn't realize that u contradicted ur own previous idiotic claim. As in that detection of J20(that u claimed), which u thought was due to some lack of stealthiness of J20 could've just been due to the fact that the J20 was deliberately using a luneburg lens :rofl:

This is why u nor ur claims are taken seriously here. Most ppl have the sense to not engage ur idiotic posts...those who are engaging u are blowing ur claims to bits and u r not clever enough to realize that.

Though I have a feeling u r gonna continue believing ur crap of how India is going to have a better stealth fighter than the F22...and how J20 sucks and Rafale is the best aircraft in the world beating even F35 and F22...etc. Carry on with ur delusions :wave:

Last edited:
No we don't attack u personally nor ur posts. We just ask for proof for ur outlandish claims, which u consistently fail to provide. Like for example u were just claiming that Su30MKI has been super duper stealthed up and its RCS is very low and yet no proof provided bcuz "it's classified" but somehow u know about it :lol:
...how was it that u put it instead of providing proof for ur claims? Oh yes..."if u know where to look" :woot:

And then u list the RCS of Su35...which India doesn't even have and expect us to somehow believe that just bcuz Russia has lowered the RCS of Su35...we should believe without any evidence that India has also done that with Su30MKI.

Or how about ur claim that IAF has the intel on RCS of PAF fighter jets and PAF doesn't have intel on RCS of IAF jets...again without proof. Instead just an idiotic claim that bcuz India's super duper stealthy Su30MKI are positioned deep inside India and therefore we should believe ur idiotic crap.

The best of all being ur claims about IAF knowing the RCS of J20 and that's bcuz IAF detected it. Then when a Chinese member said that China flies J20 with the luneburg lens to hide its true RCS. U come back with a picture of IAF jet flying with F22 with a luneburg lens to show that IAF knows what a luneburg lens is...and yet u didn't realize that u contradicted ur own previous idiotic claim. As in that detection of J20(that u claimed), which u thought was due to some lack of stealthiness of J20 could've just been due to the fact that the J20 was deliberately using a luneburg lens :rofl:

This is why u nor ur claims are taken seriously here. Most ppl have the sense to not engage ur idiotic posts...those who are engaging u are blowing ur claims to bits and u r not clever enough to realize that.

Though I have a feeling u r gonna continue believing ur crap of how India is going to have a better stealth fighter than the F22...and how J20 sucks and Rafale is the best aircraft in the world beating even F35 and F22...etc. Carry on with ur delusions :wave:

:lol: It's like you don't have a general understanding of what I have said.

As for proof, I have provided plenty that anybody with enough knowledge will recognise.

This program was brought to you by the letter D, and the word Denial.

Interestingly, Dhanoa made an appearance as well.

There you go. Now, even the IAF Chief is in denial.

:lol: It's like you don't have a general understanding of what I have said.

As for proof, I have provided plenty that anybody with enough knowledge will recognise.
Lol...
No u have not provided proof. I want actual data not mere words of that guy u quoted who claimed Rafale was the best jet in the world or ur picture of a Luneburg's lens on an F22.

Give us actual data of ur claims...
- Actual reliable data of RCS of J20
--> so that we can also see how it's not "stealthy enough"
- Actual reliable data of reduced RCS of Su30MKI after its intakes were "treated" or "modified"(or whatever u claimed)
--> so that we can also see that u r not just pulling this sh*t outta ur a**
- Classified data on the capabilities of F22, F35, and Rafale
--> so that we can see how Rafale is superior to F22 and F35

And before u say that u can't provide the data requested above bcuz it's classified...to this I will say...well then if it's classified for the rest of us, how did u get ur hands on it? Do u simultaneously work for CAC(to get J20 data), Lockheed Martin, Dassault, etc? Or are u a cosmic all knowing being?

Oh wait I know the answer...it's the most obvious one and it's that all ur claims are BS. Take ur sh*t elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom