What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

you have any proof to base your argument that su-30mki has ha lower RCS than JF-17 and JF-17 block 3 was the jet PAF always dreamed of but in the beginning we got JFT-17 block-1 and 2 ans one thing more and it is that JFT-17 block-3 is being specially designed to counter su-30mki..

I already told you, the Su-35BM has a RCS of 1m2, so does the Mig-29K. The MKI's RCS is a secret, so it's not been revealed, but it's been treated to have low RCS.

1m2 is not such a low RCS anyway. The F-22's in the 0.0001m2 class.

AFAIK, the F-16 and JF-17 are in a similar RCS class, alongside M-2000, Mig-29K, Su-35BM etc. What that means is the JF-17 and Su-35BM have the same RCS.

As for JF-17 B3, if you are playing the RCS game, then you will have to be more worried about LCA and Rafale, both are Reduced Observables, ie below 1m2, without any EW involved. If the JF-17 has been designed to have a lower RCS, then it will be competitive with the LCA and Rafale.

And you can't counter the Su-30MKI with simply a small RCS aircraft. You will need an equally well performing aircraft too. The MKI's RCS is irrelevant when it has a massive performance advantage and better and more weapons.

The RCS of the JF-17 is not impressive.

And no, you are overestimating the JF-17 by a massive margin. And this is coming from the IAF where the air chief said even the J-20 does not create such an asymmetry. So forget about the JF-17 being a threat to the IAF.
these kind of statements are usual from your side and you know what we call them here?
it's called 'day-dreaming' when you say that even j-20's does not create such an asymmetry knowing that you still don't possess s-400 quality radars..
just like you were deluded by your media when Babur-3 was fired from sumbarine and your media was declaring it a photo-shop and this was said by your media not some defence organization and not even USA,Russia argued on it but your media did so you can continue to day-dream bro..

Really? Did you guys actually measure the Thunder's RCS? Do share. But I know you don't have this information.

Dude, we even have the RCS of the J-20.

Einstein, you dont know any thing about PAF and trying to lecture us. First get some info how RCS are being reduced and JFT is being developed to have lower RCS and it has capability to become silent thunder just like silent eagle & super advance hornet.

these kind of statements are usual from your side and you know what we call them here?
it's called 'day-dreaming' when you say that even j-20's does not create such an asymmetry knowing that you still doesn't possess s-400 quality radars..
just like you were deluded by your media when Babur-3 was fired from sumbarine and your media was declaring it a photo-shop and this was said by your media not some defence organization and not even USA,Russia argued on it but your media did so you can continue to day-dream bro..

Okay, okay, the JF-17 is more stealthy than the J-20. Happy?

Look up the word gullible.

So you don't have a technical reason, is it? IAF is gullible and easily fooled, right?

We used luneberg lens to fool you guys and you actually fell for it LOL.

Don't take him seriously.

So the IAF has no clue what a Luneburg lens is?

Really.

v9zhpn441clx.jpg

Oh, such geniuses.

So you don't have a technical reason, is it? IAF is gullible and easily fooled, right?

Really.

v9zhpn441clx.jpg

Oh, such geniuses.

Really.

v9zhpn441clx.jpg

Oh, such geniuses.

We know a big mouth when we see one.

As to technical reasons, well, deception is more an art than science. What can I say?

Really.

v9zhpn441clx.jpg

Oh, such geniuses.

Really.

v9zhpn441clx.jpg

Oh, such geniuses.
Thank you. Considering an IAF chief said they could spot a J20 within "several kilometers", I am actually very proud of what J20's stealth capabilities.
I can also spot a J20 within several kilometers so it means that your radars are no better than my eyes:cheesy:.

Back
Top Bottom