What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

we got empty pocket when the west offered us downforementioned in 1980s:
1: F16(PLAAF wanted F100 engine and set up assembly line in China, but USA didnt agree)
2:Harrier STOVL(should have inducted it)
3: UK olympus TM3B GAS turbine(TOT promised), finally bought LM2500 without TOT
4: CH47 chinook helicopter(only one delivered, the delivery halted by USA goverment after 1989 tiananmen event)
5: Dasault Mirage 2000

as a conclusion, UK and France are much.better partners than USA.

F16 and Thunderbird in China at year 1987, we were that close to F16 once
View attachment 481971 View attachment 481972 View attachment 481973 View attachment 481974 View attachment 481975

you can read the unspoken words look at the face of US delegation personnels: do you.know what is real fighter jet, hill billy?
No no you didn't get the points from @MastanKhan , look in the past after WW-2 USA had been captured a German techs BMs to CMs, engines to aircraft designs, and their beginning Series of jet engines licence copies from brithish engines, so @MastanKhan asking you guys why China ashamed to admitting the facts J-10 based on designed principles of LAVI and you know that China had participated LAVI project with ISRAEL @wanglaokan :angel:

Even Trappier himself said it personally in the French Senate that the Rafale is superior to the F-22 and F-35.

And we in India and France obviously know the reason for it.
post reported for severe retardness.

No no you didn't get the points from @MastanKhan , look in the past after WW-2 USA had been captured a German techs BMs to CMs, engines to aircraft designs, and their beginning Series of jet engines licence copies from brithish engines, so @MastanKhan asking you guys why China ashamed to admitting the facts J-10 based on designed principles of LAVI and you know that China had participated LAVI project with ISRAEL @wanglaokan :angel:
thats a mystery, but we did have cooperation with Isarael as how to desigh a fourth gen fighter. i mean fishing skills.

if Israel TOT LAVI, USA would have choked them. China was playing the edge ball within the rules of the.game

whether J10 was inspired by LAVI, only GOD knows.:D

and now China is transfer the fishing skills to Pakistan.

Even Trappier himself said it personally in the French Senate that the Rafale is superior to the F-22 and F-35.

And we in India and France obviously know the reason for it.
again again now that too much for me @randomradio :lol::lol::lol: only French govt claiming it, the world still consider RAFALE-F4 4++ gen jet, why do you think that F-22 and F-35 don't have a EW, ever heard ALR-94 on F-22 which the most advance EW system on earth, more advance tech EW is in F-35 can't remember the name of that system jointly develop by BAE and Lockheed martin or Retheon @randomradio than you claiming F-22 and F-35 doesn't have LOAN nozzles, radars, stealth and so on @randomradio :sarcastic::lol::rofl::enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
post reported for severe retardness.

thats a mystery, but we did have cooperation with Isarael as how to desigh a fourth gen fighter. i mean fishing skills.

if Israel TOT LAVI, USA would have choked them. China was playing the edge ball within the rules of the.game

whether J10 was inspired by LAVI, only GOD knows.:D

and now China is transfer the fishing skills to Pakistan.
Guys here are delusional. Everyone knows chinese cant design but can only copy.
Look at the "chinese" jet liner , all made with imported/ MNC parts.
Chinese trying desperatly to buy chip cos and getting stymed by the americans and europeans. ZTE as a eg went bust when trumped. Where was the famed chinese high tech supply chain ?
Even the jf17 bought by pakistan has russian engines , what hppnd to chinese ones ?
Chinese meyhodology - steal, copy , produce , repeat.

Hi MK, three blind men and an elephant... Vietnam WON as far as conventional history goes... US won in AFG? Well, let's agree to disagree there. Syria - US never fought a war, there one may say.
I believe, that if the right vision was there, if the right people with unity, faith and discipline were there, if one could have people who think out of the box and are not inhibited mentally, I believe, and I dream of a Pakistan that no country in this planet can threaten or "bomb to the stone age", or defeat conventionally. I believe and I know in my heart that this is possible.

Hi,

Now let me say it clearly---talk is cheap---. Like your countrymen---you are as clueless in what to do to be a nation---as they are---.

It is actually DISCIPLINE first---if you have discipline first---you will have unity---. Once you develop unity---you will have FAITH---.

What does the seargent major say to the new recruits---have discipline sahab---discipline---. He does not talk about unity and faith---because out of his experience and his teachings---he knows---if you have discipline---rest will follow---.

Stop this bull sh-it about let us agree to disagree---. There are 2 million dead afghans and their children---3-5 million homeles---.

I wish that the americans had executed your whole clan---then I will ask you who is the winner---.

i wish they butchered your whole city---bombed it to kingdom come and I will ask you---who won in vietnam---.

The mental sickness of you pakistanis is beyond perversity---. Libya is destroyed---Syria is destroyed---40 million homeless 2 million dead syrians---2 million dead iraqis---whole nation destroyed and morons like you come on this board and have the audacity to discredit your saviour Gen Musharraf to have saved the ar-se of your nation---the most wanted prize by the U S military---.

The devastation and destruction of muslim civilization is in front of our living faces---and you have the audacity to degrade the very man who saved the hide of pakistan---.

My Great Grand Uncle was standing in a corner at Jalianwala Bagh when Gen Dyer gave the order to the crowd to disperse---.

Now he was present and an eye witness---the crowd did not disperse---He ordered to shoot above the heads of the crowd---the soldiers let go a volley---.

The crowd shouted again---Gen Dyer asked the crown---what are they saying---he replied---sir they are saying---phokiaan eee phokiaan--Dyer asks what does that mean---the man replies---sir they are saying these not not bullets but they are BLANKS---.

The General barked the next order---shoot to kill---and decimated the muslims and sikhs and hindus---.

What a despicable post you wrote about the person who saved pakistan---.

Now I don't agree to many a things that he done---but never on this---.

again again now that too much for me @randomradio :lol::lol::lol: only French govt claiming it, the world still consider RAFALE-F4 4++ gen jet, why do you think that F-22 and F-35 don't have a EW, ever heard ALR-94 on F-22 which the most advance EW system on earth, more advance tech EW is in F-35 can't remember the name of that system jointly develop by BAE and Lockheed martin or Retheon @randomradio than you claiming F-22 and F-35 doesn't have LOAN nozzles, radars, stealth and so on @randomradio :sarcastic::lol::rofl::enjoy:

Both those systems are nowhere even close to what's on the Rafale.

And you knows the technical specifications of those system on F-22, F-35, what the fcuk, you're really 4 year old retard kid @randomradio :hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall:

Yes, sufficient technical details are available for those who can look at the right places.

The Rafale's EW suite is so advanced that you cannot even think about comparing it with the F-22's or F-35's suites.

Even the USAF has admitted that the US is backward compared to other countries. In fact, this new US Navy jammer called NGJ, to become operational after 2020, is something the French had already accomplished back in 1990.

Chinese trying desperatly to buy chip cos and getting stymed by the americans and europeans. ZTE as a eg went bust when trumped. Where was the famed chinese high tech supply chain ?
Even the jf17 bought by pakistan has russian engines , what hppnd to chinese ones ?
why dont i even borther to reply to you ,who is from a coutry cant even build a proper toilet. where is your domestic airliner?

Yes, sufficient technical details are available for those who can look at the right places.

The Rafale's EW suite is so advanced that you cannot even think about comparing it with the F-22's or F-35's suites.

Even the USAF has admitted that the US is backward compared to other countries. In fact, this new US Navy jammer called NGJ, to become operational after 2020, is something the French had already accomplished back in 1990.
What is the fcuk show me the links that USAF think that their countermeasures is outdated system as compare to other countries you twit head get real kid and do research before you bark on the daily basis @randomradio :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Please dont feed this troll. Repeat please dont feed this troll. This post has been reported to Mods for action. He has possibly not seen J20. Perhaps he might want go tell me how that design was copied.
A

you have to accept it works though...china has become the second and soon to be the biggest economy, you can burst ZTE but huawei has its own chip-sets, soon all those beautiful European, japense companies will be simply bought up and liquidated by the Chinese, it started with volvo and many other tech companies...

FYI when I stated that the F-22 can be detected at greater than 50 km, my intention was not to say Pakistan should go to war with the US, I just gave a ball-park figure to put the capability of the KLJ-7A radar. The conversation seems to have veered of in all sorts of colorful directions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom