What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Had the Cold War in Europe gone hot, that would have been fatal. Again - the US is not infallible. Its the colonized Muslim mind that is over-awed by the US, and very often Anglo-Saxony. I'm sure you're not one of them, just giving a general viewpoint.

Hi,

In 1950---usaf bombed a russian air base---some say they destroyed 1/2 a sqdrn---some say they destroyed a 100 aircraft---.

Did you even hear the russians even whimper about this thrashing---.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean you. I consider you one of my mentors and teachers.

When the sh!t hits the fan - as in 1962, 1965, 1971, the traitors with deep inferiority complexes sold Pakistan out time and again. Just my view, your experience can differ. Men who are mentally defeated can never win.

Same frame of minds tried to sabotage the JF-17 program between. Coming full circle and on topic again.

Hi,

If that is the case---then forget that term---because the naysayers will always be there and those who want to bring you down will always try to pull you down---.

They will never see what you can visualize---and they will never accept your considerations---.

The first thing that I learnt here---accept your weakness and acknowledge it---now---fix it and build on it---because if you do not know what the problem is and if you cannot admit to having a problem---the issue cannot be cured---.

As for the americans---we all wait for the camel's lip to fall down---but it don't---.

The U S never loses---AFG lost---Iraq lost---Libya lost---Syria lost---vietnam lost---Osama B Laden lost---Russia lost---CXhina is running scared---.

Just one whiff---and ZTE was almost history---and it still might be---.

Hi,

In 1950---usaf bombed a russian air base---some say they destroyed 1/2 a sqdrn---some say they destroyed a 100 aircraft---.

Did you even hear the russians even whimper about this thrashing---.

Hi,

If that is the case---then forget that term---because the naysayers will always be there and those who want to bring you down will always try to pull you down---.

They will never see what you can visualize---and they will never accept your considerations---.

The first thing that I learnt here---accept your weakness and acknowledge it---now---fix it and build on it---because if you do not know what the problem is and if you cannot admit to having a problem---the issue cannot be cured---.

As for the americans---we all wait for the camel's lip to fall down---but it don't---.

The U S never loses---AFG lost---Iraq lost---Libya lost---Syria lost---vietnam lost---Osama B Laden lost---Russia lost---CXhina is running scared---.

Just one whiff---and ZTE was almost history---and it still might be---.

Hi MK, three blind men and an elephant... Vietnam WON as far as conventional history goes... US won in AFG? Well, let's agree to disagree there. Syria - US never fought a war, there one may say.

Anyways, the camel's lip has already fallen but perhaps someone is looking at the picture of the camel from 20 years ago!

There is a very interesting thing that Ibn Khaldun in his histographical masterpiece says - that a dominated nation needs 40 years to find its own feet (I'm paraphrasing). This is because earlier generations are too mentally dominated to see past old legacies.

Don't feel upset - I don't mean you. Perhaps it will take longer for Pakistan to find their own intellectual and philosophical feet. I don't know. But I hope it does someday.

I remember the time when Musharraf claimed he had a gun to his head and thus surrendered the sovereignty to the mighty Americans. But reality was he sold out with all glee and willingly, and then lied to the country claiming America threatened to send Pakistan to the stone age - while in reality it was the deal that he and his pals were gleefully waiting for.

I remember how they sold out their own people. Without trial, without anything. Just a list from the US. I remember, I was there. I will never forget or forgive.

What you are looking at is a colonial army that owns a country, and barters it for its benefit. Such colonial armies will have the mindset that the US is God Himself. I believe, that if the right vision was there, if the right people with unity, faith and discipline were there, if one could have people who think out of the box and are not inhibited mentally, I believe, and I dream of a Pakistan that no country in this planet can threaten or "bomb to the stone age", or defeat conventionally. I believe and I know in my heart that this is possible.

Hi MK, three blind men and an elephant... Vietnam WON as far as conventional history goes... US won in AFG? Well, let's agree to disagree there. Syria - US never fought a war, there one may say.

Anyways, the camel's lip has already fallen but perhaps someone is looking at the picture of the camel from 20 years ago!

There is a very interesting thing that Ibn Khaldun in his histographical masterpiece says - that a dominated nation needs 40 years to find its own feet (I'm paraphrasing). This is because earlier generations are too mentally dominated to see past old legacies.

Don't feel upset - I don't mean you. Perhaps it will take longer for Pakistan to find their own intellectual and philosophical feet. I don't know. But I hope it does someday.

I remember the time when Musharraf claimed he had a gun to his head and thus surrendered the sovereignty to the mighty Americans. But reality was he sold out with all glee and willingly, and then lied to the country claiming America threatened to send Pakistan to the stone age - while in reality it was the deal that he and his pals were gleefully waiting for.

I remember how they sold out their own people. Without trial, without anything. Just a list from the US. I remember, I was there. I will never forget or forgive.

What you are looking at is a colonial army that owns a country, and barters it for its benefit. Such colonial armies will have the mindset that the US is God Himself. I believe, that if the right vision was there, if the right people with unity, faith and discipline were there, if one could have people who think out of the box and are not inhibited mentally, I believe, and I dream of a Pakistan that no country in this planet can threaten or "bomb to the stone age", or defeat conventionally. I believe and I know in my heart that this is possible.

Hi,

Good luck carrying on this conversation---. I cannot address this issue that I have talked about a 100 time here for the last 13 years---.

Thank you for the patronage---.

I have always seen Chinese members here oppose the mere notion that that Israel had anything to do with the J10 program. Where as a little digging will tell you that it was in fact based on the Lavi.
its just rumours. we dont have any official source to endorse the claim.

they just resemble, but are totally different.

The Indian article that was earlier dissed had another interesting item in it. It mentioned that in a net centric environment the JF could hold its own against most threats. This would include the Indian Flankers and Rafales I presume...Isn’t that quite an admission from the other side??!!
which article?

its just rumours. we dont have any official source to endorse the claim.

they just resemble, but are totally different.

Hi,

If it walks like a duck---if it talks like a duck---it is a duck---.

The chinese must learn that it is not embarrassing to have someone teach you new technology---it is what you do with that technology and where you take it is that is what counts---.

No nation's engineers have a direct connection with gods in heavens---people have to learn from people in this world---cheat---steal or just simply ask for help---.

At the end of the dsay---the nation will not ask you how you got it to the promised land---it will only ask---did you get me there---.

Do the americans ask their presidents how they got the promised land---do they question the murder of american indians---do they question the wiping out 100's of millions of Bisons from the land---do they question how the military got the nuc technolgy or the technology to build rockets to go to the moon---.

If the most advanced nation is not embarrassed about stealing technolgies from other countries---why is china embarrassed about getting a shared technology from Israel---?

Hi,

If it walks like a duck---if it talks like a duck---it is a duck---.

The chinese must learn that it is not embarrassing to have someone teach you new technology---it is what you do with that technology and where you take it is that is what counts---.

No nation's engineers have a direct connection with gods in heavens---people have to learn from people in this world---cheat---steal or just simply ask for help---.

At the end of the dsay---the nation will not ask you how you got it to the promised land---it will only ask---did you get me there---.

Do the americans ask their presidents how they got the promised land---do they question the murder of american indians---do they question the wiping out 100's of millions of Bisons from the land---do they question how the military got the nuc technolgy or the technology to build rockets to go to the moon---.

If the most advanced nation is not embarrassed about stealing technolgies from other countries---why is china embarrassed about getting a shared technology from Israel---?
bhai, i mean why Israel give China Lavi for free? maybe J10 chief desinger got certain enlightment from Lavi design, but we dont get the blue print for sure.

its a jet built from scratch, thats why it takes 25 years to be inducted.

i never feel sorry.if we draw reference or copy some mature design, but J10 has nothing to do with Lavi. they just resemble.

bhai, i mean why Israel give China Lavi for free? maybe J10 chief desinger got certain enlightment from Lavi design, but we dont get the blue print for sure.

its a jet built from scrath, thats why it takes 25 years to be inducted.

Hi,

Why---because Israel saw a big future in trade with china at that time---. Israel did not give it for free---it must have received something in return as well---.

You need to understand jews---they are not in for instant gratification---they are in for the long haul---. The Lavi was not doing anything for them---the designs just sitting gathering dust---so why not oblige the future super power of the world---.

if I was in that position---I would also give the design for free just for the sake of goodwill---. Why---because chinese don't forget goodwill real easy---it is a part of their psyche---.

There is no such thing as building a quality aircraft like the J10 from scratch---.

If the sanctions were not put on china---the J10 would have emerged as an extremely superior aircraft of its time and longtime before than when it did---.

It took 20 years for the F22 and the F35 to be inducted---.

Hi,

Why---because Israel saw a big future in trade with china at that time---. Israel did not give it for free---it must have received something in return as well---.

There is no such thing as building a quality aircraft like the J10 from scratch---.

If the sanctions were not put on china---the J10 would have emerged as an extremely superior aircraft of its time and longtime before than when it did---.

we got empty pocket when the west offered us downforementioned in 1980s:
1: F16(PLAAF wanted F100 engine and set up assembly line in China, but USA didnt agree)
2:Harrier STOVL(should have inducted it)
3: UK olympus TM3B GAS turbine(TOT promised), finally bought LM2500 without TOT
4: CH47 chinook helicopter(only one delivered, the delivery halted by USA goverment after 1989 tiananmen event)
5: Dasault Mirage 2000

as a conclusion, UK and France are much.better partners than USA.

F16 and Thunderbird in China at year 1987, we were that close to F16 once
20876113.jpg
20876111.jpg
20876112.jpg
20876116.jpg
20876117.jpg

you can read the unspoken words look at the face of US delegation personnels: do you.know what is real fighter jet, hill billy?

http://www.indiandefencereview.com/...-the-world-air-chief-marshal-denis-mercier-2/
Air Force Chief of Staff (CEMAA) General Denis Mercier:
I am personally convinced that the Rafale is the best fighter plane in the world.

I am always backed up by Generals.
:lol::lol::lol::enjoy: good one @randomradio you're forgetting to read the world PERSONALLY, every country have right to say that their weapons is best in the world, you're claiming your Raptor of east Su-30MKI is best in the world, pakistan claiming our F-16, best in the world, even Bangladesh claiming their F-7 best in the world @randomradio :p:

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT INDIA HAVE OR GOING TO HAVE IS OUT THIS UNIVERSE, 100000000000000000 GEN A HEAD FROM REST OF THE WORLD @randomradio :rofl::enjoy::enjoy:
JAY SHUPA DUPA POWA HIND SINCE 2012 @randomradio :jester::help::man_in_love::suicide2::suicide:

Hi,

You need to understand jews---they are not in for instant gratification---they are in for the long haul---. The Lavi was not doing anything for them---the designs just sitting gathering dust---so why not oblige the future super power of the world---.

if I was in that position---I would also give the design for free just for the sake of goodwill---. Why---because chinese don't forget goodwill real easy---it is a part of their psyche---.

we did have cooperation with Israel in fighter JET design in 1980s according to the chief test pilot Lei Qiang of J10.Lavi is an immature platform with only 80 sorties back then. its hard to day. Israel teached us how to fishing instead of give us a fish.

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::enjoy: good one @randomradio you're forgetting to read the world PERSONALLY, every country have right to say that their weapons is best in the world, you're claiming your Raptor of east Su-30MKI is best in the world, pakistan claiming our F-16, best in the world, even Bangladesh claiming their F-7 best in the world @randomradio :p:

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT INDIA HAVE OR GOING TO HAVE IS OUT THIS UNIVERSE, 100000000000000000 GEN A HEAD FROM REST OF THE WORLD @randomradio :rofl::enjoy::enjoy:
JAY SHUPA DUPA POWA HIND SINCE 2012 @randomradio :jester::help::man_in_love::suicide2::suicide:

Even Trappier himself said it personally in the French Senate that the Rafale is superior to the F-22 and F-35.

And we in India and France obviously know the reason for it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom