What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Sir ignore the @randomradio he knows nothing what he Taking about @MastanKhan , in another thread @randomradio assuming that F-22 & F-35 don't have senor fusion and Claim that RAFALE is a 5th gen jet and better than F-22 and F-35 and PAK-FA is 6th gen jet @MastanKhan , so ignore the jester like @randomradio sir @MastanKhan :angel:

Brother I think the same as @randomradio that Rafale is better though its not 5th rather a 4.5+ generation. It is better as it carries more arsenal and is capable in penetrating defense of enemy and yes it has counter measures that can assist it in even defending itself against 5th generation. Since the concept of Stealth is now debatable with so many countries proving to be capable of constructing advanced radars able to change bands and detect aircraft such as stealth at 100 km or more and that is what stealth aircraft are expert of to keep themselves hidden using evasive methods. Also to mention the overall cost of maintaining stealth fighter F35 or F22. The speed itself is one important element since rafale is mach 2 it would require F35 more time to reach the area of mission while rafale might even by that time complete its mission of releasing load over targets. When F35 carries external payload it increases its RCS and safely can assume to 1 or 2m^2 rcs further increase detection range for long range surveillance radar to detect them. While rafale has more RCS it does know that it is not stealthy as 5th generation and does not have to be focusing stealthy mission. Yes I might not be 100% right but im pretty sure that things I said have weight.

Since thread is for JF 17, JF 17 speed if really is mach 1.6 as shown in brochures of PAC isn't it a major disadvantage ?

I thought the fellow in the seat looked Bolivian but I could be wrong. Peruvian politicians and military usually are and look white.

(natives in Peru are usually marginalized and poor)
Bolivian President Juan Evo Morales Ayma

Hi,

Really---. And they have been in combat without that---. If you say so---.

Hi,

At the end of your post---you have answered your own question---.

One has to understand something---for the US---winning a war in the conventional manner not something they are looking forward to---.

It is about the gains and losses---. Losses become a concern when numbers get outrageous---.

So---I would request---don't take the losses of the americans in vietnam and Korea as a loss----.

I tell pakistanis---they really have no understanding of the tenacity and will power of the americans---.

They are not dumb---they are extremely smart---sharp and intelligent people---. It is just a part of the country boys religious upbringing that he is made to trust everyone unless proven wrong---.

They have the fire power to smash thru any enemy on a frontal attack and decimate the enemy---.

When the first gulf war started---a news came out in L A times---60000 to 100000 iraqi soldiers buried alive in their trenches when the american military minesweeper bulldozer tanks swept thru the battle arena---. This news I read first hand myself with the news paper in my hand---but then the news has disappeared and no record found of it---.

The U S military has built a system---that meets its requirement---a system they understand how it works and how they wanted it to work---.

Never sell them short---.

Ask the russians what happened to their air force in the early 50's when the usaf attacked them---totally decimated them---and the russians never uttered a whimper even---lest the world found out how comprehensively they were beaten.

The problem with this is that its based on one war - Iraq against a ridiculous opponent, whose idiocity and blunders are beyond belief. A long list of which may include:

1. Using tanks as pilboxes
2. Having tanks made of commercial steel
3. Having no idea about modern warfare and concentrating forces against an enemy that has air superiority and massive ordinance
4. Having a compromised, extremely centralized leadership, whose C3 nodes, once taken out, means...

This seems to be the line of argument - look how they killed so many Iraqis - America great. Just doesn't appeal to me as an argument of their greatness.

Yes, I agree, that Americans are hard working, think outside of the box, are great. But still human and still fallible. Still have weaknesses. That can be exploited by a smart enemy.

When the West Germans found out what kind of equipment the dumbed down kit of the East Germans were capable of, they had to rethink their whole war strategy and their weapons. Causing them to need to develop completely new AAMs.

Had the Cold War in Europe gone hot, that would have been fatal. Again - the US is not infallible. Its the colonized Muslim mind that is over-awed by the US, and very often Anglo-Saxony. I'm sure you're not one of them, just giving a general viewpoint.

WS-13 is ready for export.
@wanglaokan
img-0d4e0b61230e35c16731530b1e4eb2e0.jpg

Great news, please give us specification for export version?is that WS13E?

Explained so nearly in beautiful words...
For example. Last three battles US fight despite her mightiness US failed to contained and still struggling in it. US don't have that ability now and they are paying the price. US don't have now any General Douglas Macarthur

Last edited:
Hi Denel,

These boys at sinodefnceforum think that the J10 design just dropped from the skies into chinese design tables and the Israelis had nothing to do with it---.
Absolutely, just like they were the first to invent television :). Still may have photos from late 80s' of the wind tunnel tests from Lavi model back at Atlas. The complex J10 design is from era when the best sino folks could go was to evolve into J-7E model.

The problem with this is that its based on one war - Iraq against a ridiculous opponent, whose idiocity and blunders are beyond belief. A long list of which may include:

1. Using tanks as pilboxes
2. Having tanks made of commercial steel
3. Having no idea about modern warfare and concentrating forces against an enemy that has air superiority and massive ordinance
4. Having a compromised, extremely centralized leadership, whose C3 nodes, once taken out, means...

This seems to be the line of argument - look how they killed so many Iraqis - America great. Just doesn't appeal to me as an argument of their greatness.

Yes, I agree, that Americans are hard working, think outside of the box, are great. But still human and still fallible. Still have weaknesses. That can be exploited by a smart enemy.

When the West Germans found out what kind of equipment the dumbed down kit of the East Germans were capable of, they had to rethink their whole war strategy and their weapons. Causing them to need to develop completely new AAMs.

Had the Cold War in Europe gone hot, that would have been fatal. Again - the US is not infallible. Its the colonized Muslim mind that is over-awed by the US, and very often Anglo-Saxony. I'm sure you're not one of them, just giving a general viewpoint.

Hi,

The thing is----what happens when the sh-it hits the fan---. It is not how it will be or how it could be---.

Your last comment is very disappointing---very painful.

Last edited:
Hi Denel,

These boys at sinodefnceforum think that the J10 design just dropped from the skies into chinese design tables and the Israelis had nothing to do with it---.
I have always seen Chinese members here oppose the mere notion that that Israel had anything to do with the J10 program. Where as a little digging will tell you that it was in fact based on the Lavi.

Hi,

The thing is----what happens when the sh-it hits the fan---. It is not how it will be or how it could be---.

Your last comment is very disappointing---very painful.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean you. I consider you one of my mentors and teachers.

When the sh!t hits the fan - as in 1962, 1965, 1971, the traitors with deep inferiority complexes sold Pakistan out time and again. Just my view, your experience can differ. Men who are mentally defeated can never win.

Same frame of minds tried to sabotage the JF-17 program between. Coming full circle and on topic again.

Back
Top Bottom