What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Show, watch from 1:53:00 to on wards.
More pics are available (P29 IFR) but not allowed to share on public forum.

At 1:52:56 they talk about the UPAZ pod. What type of refueling pod is this? Buddy-to-buddy refueling? @Quwa

Jf17 inflight refueling from Il78MRTT

View attachment 433063
I doubt all this is the image of final probe selected ... Air refuelling probe of thunder looks different ... its more like a pipe ... Most probably it was a test aircraft and pictures were taken when design was being tested ...

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 131
Would be cool if they can integrate the UPAZ pods to an airliner so that the force can benefit from a more fuel efficient platform.

I doubt all this is the image of final probe selected ... Air refuelling probe of thunder looks different ... its more like a pipe ... Most probably it was a test aircraft and pictures were taken when design was being tested ...

Its because of the camera angle that the probe seems tilted downwards. Look at the intake under the canopy, the yellow primer, the nose and center center strip in the mid of the canopy glass. All features suggest it is indeed a jf-17 A, not B.

Its because of the camera angle that the probe seems tilted downwards. Look at the intake under the canopy, the yellow primer, the nose and center center strip in the mid of the canopy glass. All features suggest it is indeed a jf-17 A, not B.
Probably you are right but I think the one in the picture was a probe on testing which is indicative from yellow premier and same design is on other pictures as well ... whereas probe on the operational aircraft is slightly difference and slightly sleek ... I am attaching both of the pictures ... but both pictures are from internet so I am not sure about authenticity ...

actual probe.jpg
test bed.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom