What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

you are either an idiot, deaf or blind, obviously not the later two... failing to recognize 2 export customer in less than decade, where as rafale couldnt get a customer in 2 decades until india blessed it lol

rafale is expensive aircraft with limited set of potential customers

you are either an idiot, deaf or blind, obviously not the later two... failing to recognize 2 export customer in less than decade, where as rafale couldnt get a customer in 2 decades until india blessed it lol

The mighty air forces of Nigeria and Myanmar

to the degree numerous countries have evaluated it and passed on it
you have to wonder why good it is

More have on the Grippen and the Rafael and the F-16 and the Su-30 and the Eurofighter, heck the Indians themselves have passed on the Tejas more times than all the countries on the JF-17 put together. So like I said, you don't quite have a grasp of the term.

I'd like to further rub the fact in that while the Tejas continues to fail to convince it's own stakeholders to use it, JF-17 has successfully found two very willing customers.

when talking to fools you either have to bring yourself down to their level or ignore them

I'm in a good mood today, felt like entertaining myself.

Last edited:
More have on the Grippen and the Rafael and the F-16 and the Su-30 and the Eurofighter, heck the Indians themselves have passed on the Tejas more times than all the countries on the JF-17 put together. So like I said, you don't quite have a grasp of the term.

I'd like to further rub the fact in that while the Tejas continues to fail to convince it's own stakeholders to use it, JF-17 on the other hand has successfully found two very willing customers.

We are talking about JF-17
Having Nigeria order 3 and Myanmar order 17 is no endorsement
PLAAF has hundreds of J-7s but they do not operate zero JF-17

We are talking about JF-17
Having Nigeria order 3 and Myanmar order 17 is no endorsement
PLAAF has hundreds of J-7s but they do not operate zero JF-17
I do have one question PLAAF have J-10 which is medium weight fighter which can also be mass produce then why they need JF-17 to explain the point they have heavy and medium fighter why they add a light weight fighter which was design and research on the request of PAF

I do have one question PLAAF have J-10 which is medium weight fighter which can also be mass produce then why they need JF-17 to explain the point they have heavy and medium fighter why they add a light weight fighter which was design and research on the request of PAF

it is very rare that someone makes a successful export model that they do not use
it is fine if j-10 is their frontline fighter aircraft.

it does not explain why they operate 500+ J-7s

His nationality will explain why even if you put a gun to his mother's head he wont praise any actual Pakistani achievement

it is very rare that someone makes a successful export model that they do not use
it is fine if j-10 is their frontline fighter aircraft.

it does not explain why they operate 500+ J-7s

There should definitely be a PDF for kids.

His nationality will explain why even if you put a gun to his mother's head he wont praise any actual Pakistani achievement
you are assuming that jf-17 is a Pakistani aircraft
i forgot you wrote the specifications

Armed with it's deadly arsenal, a JF-17 sits on ADA.

20882936_1373088259465131_392937028495960100_n (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom