What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

This prototype has a single seat and apparently, a smaller glass dome. Is it actually JF-17B model?

img_20170811_140547-jpeg.417811

JF-17B
2017-04-29-FC-1B-la-version-biplace-de-JF-17-r%C3%A9ussit-son-premier-vol-09.jpg
First pic is photoshoped version of second

Last edited:
But truth is , i also want to feel it ... However, the proper way is to get use to flying in some small comercial p

First pic is photoshoped version of second

LOL.. true.. I missed comparing background. So that is a Photoshop model and nothing special.

This prototype has a single seat and a smaller glass dome. On the back of it, you can notice additional antenna nodes and a wire going through them. It is built on JF-17B's chassis but it is different from earlier B prototype we saw.

@Windjammer, what is going on there?

img_20170811_140547-jpeg.417811

JF-17B
2017-04-29-FC-1B-la-version-biplace-de-JF-17-r%C3%A9ussit-son-premier-vol-09.jpg

These are two different pictures of the same scene. The first one is color enhanced and it looks like the second pilot seat has been edited out. I think @fatman17 is hinting that this is what Block 3 may look like.

To be honest, both planes look absolutely amazing and beautiful. I just wish they could give it more ground clearance. And if they could further prune the bottom fuselage just behind the nose section, it would acquire an even meaner, business like look. Something like the following where the black portion is simply pruned out. I am open to even heavier pruning because I believe it will make it look even better. But it needs to be a very smooth curve like what I have tried to draw below.

upload_2017-8-13_23-34-55.png

PAKISTAN bro should empower ur own private company to develop key tecnologies and I know it is tough but only this can help PAKISTAN to have sustainable military force do not learn indian who just buy buy and buy.....from chinese bro....

jf17 is a good exemple cpmpared to indian LCA, INDIAN LCA could always amuse me when I got upset their own AF DOESN'T wt it hahahaha......

I know JF-17 is a light weight fighter but with block 3 update can JF-17 will be even match for SU-30 MKI?? not in weapon loading but in air to air fight

any thoughts

How insightful........

So by what measure will the JF-17 "match" the MKI? Weapons? Sensors?
Sure why not.

Unless su30 starts carrying vedic intergallactic super lazer beam weapons and some vedic alien sh!t for its radar that can scan jupiters surface .. powered by cow dung.

Sure why not.

Unless su30 starts carrying vedic intergallactic super lazer beans and some vedic alien sh!t for its radar that can scan jupiters surface .. powered by cow dung.
So what sensors and weapons will the JF-17 carry that will allow it to be superior to one of the world's finest A2A fighters?

Another delusion I suppose.

How insightful........

So by what measure will the JF-17 "match" the MKI? Weapons? Sensors?

Logic and reasoning. You really expect us to make your life easier for you? The best way to find out is to send a package of 5 across the border and see how we take care of them.

So what sensors and weapons will the JF-17 carry that will allow it to be superior to one of the world's finest A2A fighters?

Another delusion I suppose.

It's finest only in your mind.

Logic and reasoning. You really expect us to make your life easier for you? The best way to find out is to send a package of 5 across the border and see how we take care of them.
Ah, so I just have to take your word for it? You can't provide any objective criteria?

It's finest only in your mind.
Anyone that knows about these things agrees on that but in your mind the suped up MiG-21 aka JF-17 is magically superior to it.......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom