What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep up with the official version of events and you wont get confused. It takes time to make changes and try it out before inducting. Financial worries are another factor as inspite of all the floss and dross the finances remain a major worry.
Araz
sir ' any idea when can we see the first JF-17 Block II

1月16日,中航工业天飞在天水举行了首架“枭龙”后机身交付仪式,中航工业成飞董事长、总经理程福波参加了仪式。“枭龙”后机身项目是中航工业装备实施对口支援战略以来的重点项目,首架“枭龙”后机身的顺利交付,标志着成飞和天飞的工业合作进入了新阶段,取得了新成果,也标志着天飞制造能力迈上了新台阶,对天飞实施的“修造并举”战略形成了有力支撑。天飞表示将以此为契机,继续提升合作水平,扩大合作范围,力争尽快实现从装配向制造的转变,努力成为成飞的优秀大部件供应商。
TAC began to help CAC produce rear fulesadge of JF-17 thunder

sir ' any idea when can we see the first JF-17 Block II

The pictures posted here are not proof enough? :what:
Those ARE the first Block-IIs. They will look EXACTLY like the Block-Is. Ive said this repeatedly that all those expecting the block-II to look even the slightest bit different externally from a Block-I are going to be in for a serious disappointment.

What I did not foresee was complete denial by people refusing to accept the Block-II they see as they Block-II they thought they would see.

120822hhv58d0s55m57e8y_zps6c9c688c.jpg~original

JF-17 at CAC ? @sinodefecence forum

Yeppp ... already posted yesterday here (JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6] | Page 90

Anyway I'm a bit surprised that so far NOTHING has been reported about this strange bird ... come on CAC just a few more images, just a bit more information !

Deino
sorry didn't see the picture anyway whats she is doing in CAC ?
Maybe it is for export to 3rd nation ...(recently PAF stated that deal with middle eastern nation is almost done)

Haven't you read what JF-17 project director has stated about Block-II upgrades multiple times ?
yes certain sources confirm these things ... But bro do u have any idea about its performance spec ????

120822hhv58d0s55m57e8y_zps6c9c688c.jpg~original

JF-17 at CAC ? @sinodefecence forum
I can't find any difference in this bird and black1 designe and apperance seems exactly same, offcourse internal changes as avionics etc can not be viewed
I would like to see complete block2 in paf colors

yes certain sources confirm these things ... But bro do u have any idea about its performance spec ????

No I don't and nobody else either because they aren't disclosed by program managers and stop putting doubt by saying certain sources. If you are still confused, Re-read JF project director interviews about Block-2 upgrades.

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom