What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man,

First disappointed when shaheen 3 testing got cancelled,
Then JF 17 exports went down the last minute

Even in indian side lot of disappointments lately..

Why there is no sensational news coming up.. I miss the hot debates :-)

28 November 2014

pv-staff-course-visit-pac-2.jpg

A 05 member delegation from Romania led by Mr. Sorin Encutescu, State Advisor to the Prime Minister of Romania visited PAC on 05 December, 2014

05 December, 2014

romania-delegation-visit-pac-6.JPG

Oh man,

First disappointed when shaheen 3 testing got cancelled,
Then JF 17 exports went down the last minute

Even in indian side lot of disappointments lately..

Why there is no sensational news coming up.. I miss the hot debates :-)

If GOI ca take 10+yr for the Rafale deal to be signed, GOP can wait for a few more months till JF-17 Block 2 and twin seater can be operational.

A 05 member delegation from Romania led by Mr. Sorin Encutescu, State Advisor to the Prime Minister of Romania visited PAC on 05 December, 2014
05 December, 2014

The probe :-(

If GOI ca take 10+yr for the Rafale deal to be signed, GOP can wait for a few more months till JF-17 Block 2 and twin seater can be operational.

I didn't include rafale in my Indian side disappointments,
coz i ve ignored it until its signed and sealed.. can get dragged for couple of years , no one knows, better to forget it.

whatever i have felt were imminent things like LCA SP2, NP2 , LUH , IJT, BTA verdict etc..

don't you feel disappointed at all ?
i felt good coz, u havent widened the gap with us, but bad because missed the hot debates had it succeeded

That is for UFOs..and is essentially not Urdu but from the common boli of UP.
No, Urran Khatoula (more refined form "Uran Khatola") means anything which can fly, esp. something like Plane or helicopters. Uran=means to fly and Khatola=means a small cot. Commonly used in UP and Bihar. Usually in teasing reference like "Sahab ko dekho Delhi Uran khatole se jaayenge".

28 November 2014

05 December, 2014

Being so long and unsightful, it will surely badly affected the aerodynamic of JF-17.

Why can't the probe make like J-10?

images.jpg

Sir,

With 16 posts to your name---you don't deserve a reply if you just put these stupid and non sense replies---. Weapons systems that have been in service for 40 + years and are retd now---they already have a history---common sense does not work here.
well lets stick to the topic that is the TW ratio of thunder and sir with all that experience i honestly expected a better reply...lets just say i have 16 posts and i speak nonsense now back to topic please and explain some common sense into me...what would be the TW ratio of thunder when loaded to full capacity...if clean is less than 1

SriLankan Air Force Commander Inspecting BLOCK 2 Aircraft - NOV 27, 2014

sri-lankan-air-force-visit-pac-6.jpg

sri-lankan-air-force-visit-pac-4.jpg

sri-lankan-air-force-visit-pac-5.jpg

Delegation from Ministry of Defence AZERBAIJAN! - NOV 19, 2014

Azerbaijan-defence-visit3.jpg

Azerbaijan-defence-visit4.jpg

Azerbaijan-defence-visit5.jpg

Azerbaijan-defence-visit6.jpg

Looks like PAC is very busy nowadays...

Yaar after seeing to many delegations with JFT I seriously become angry with the chutiaapa our planners has done and that is NO DUAL SEAT NEEDED. You know what I think if these delegates would have a live ride in this machine they may have created a better understanding with it and may got impressed if it is seriously a good value for money as far as our knowledge.
@Oscar @MastanKhan @Imran Khan

Yaar after seeing to many delegations with JFT I seriously become angry with the chutiaapa our planners has done and that is NO DUAL SEAT NEEDED. You know what I think if these delegates would have a live ride in this machine they may have created a better understanding with it and may got impressed if it is seriously a good value for money as far as our knowledge.
@Oscar @MastanKhan @Imran Khan

I think during JF-17 development planing most emphasize where only for fulfilling PAF requirement for a low cost sanction proof yet capable BVR fighter then a answer for a low cost alternative for other countries requirement. if they really consider export as a option they should developed a duel seat version simultaneously . why a third world countries would like to put a newly trained pilot to their most advance fighter plane without giving him a real test of this fighter with a experience co pilot before letting him a solo flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom