What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poster from IDEAS 2014 that was displayed and showed the picture of JFT with CFTs is a photo shop. This is almost as stupid as their slogan of arms for peace. I don't think the prospects of CFT are real at least for block 2. But this is just my own thought and I dont know whether they realize the need for it and integrate it later.
Araz

all I want is one additional hardpoint probably on/ near the inlet for a pod to be mounted. With a dual rack this baby, is carrying enough hardware to cause anyone some serious worries . I was just wondering can the tip mounted hardpoint be carrying a dual rack. I have seen it on some planes.
Araz

If the capacity is 25 per year then only 9 birds will be left for exports. Nigerian order if 40 aircrafts could take almost 5 years. I think chinese help would be needed for boosting export numbers.

What about Air commodore claim of 48 joint production and december for starting of those 48.
Are 5 produced locally instead of 2 claimed. Nothing is clear and sure. Can any body clear this ambiguity of production numbers

The poster from IDEAS 2014 that was displayed and showed the picture of JFT with CFTs is a photo shop. This is almost as stupid as their slogan of arms for peace. I don't think the prospects of CFT are real at least for block 2. But this is just my own thought and I dont know whether they realize the need for it and integrate it later.
Araz

all I want is one additional hardpoint probably on/ near the inlet for a pod to be mounted. With a dual rack this baby, is carrying enough hardware to cause anyone some serious worries . I was just wondering can the tip mounted hardpoint be carrying a dual rack. I have seen it on some planes.
Araz

29az5s0.jpg

No country ever buys fighter jets based on the specification given on just some random poster...You are a knowledgeable member and should know that if ever any country wants to buy a certain jet, they send their Technical officials to obtain the specifications which are not for public viewing. They get to sit in the jet, fly it, know pro's and con's and some details of various electronics used in the fighter jet. I agree there should be a single poster for specification and not mutiples as it gets too annoying for general public.

First of plz understand these above posted brochures are not 'some random' posters or brochures design by some fan-boy; these are 'official printed' specifications distributed by the official during exhibition.

I think you have not read any of the poster & brochure otherwise would have known some 'Azeem karnamay' for example

Standard Range = 1800 Nm , 1800 km, 1200 Nm
Length = 49 Feet , 47 Feet & 46 feet
Thrust = 87.95 Kn, 86.00 Kn & 84 Kn

I don't I need to say anything more, it is crystal clear exhibition of lack of professionalism and peculiar attitude towards the product which they CLAIM as 'Pride of Pakistan' ....

Last edited:
What about Air commodore claim of 48 joint production and december for starting of those 48.
Are 5 produced locally instead of 2 claimed. Nothing is clear and sure. Can any body clear this ambiguity of production numbers

The ambiguity about the productivity is unfortunately going to stay as it is. It seems on purpose.
Now PAC only offers site visits if you are an interested customer.And there they can address your concerns about the timely delivery of your purchase.
A good approach, as no one wants to attract the bees.As soon as the Talibans and their sympathizers started taking keen interest in such affairs , they have gone tight lipped which is appreciable considering the importance of Jf-17 program in the aviation history of our newly budding aviation industry.
Clarity is about the 100% assembly of this fighter jet at Kamra and the indigenous production of majority of it's avionics.
One can expect that next in line can be an overhauling facility for this AC.As it'll help the guys at PAC to provide a full cover of repairs and scheduled maintenance.It's a business and nobody wants to lose it.With time they can start an up gradation program for their customers with a trained enough manpower and resources at their disposal.While the weapon complex can breed a whole range of air launched weaponry (as a desirable weapon package) to pitch in this effort.

First of plz understand these above posted brochures are not 'some random' posters or brochures by design by some fan-boy; these are 'official printed' specifications distributed by the official during exhibition.

I think you have not read any of the poster & brochure otherwise would have known some 'Azeem karnamay' for example

Standard Range = 1800 Nm , 1800 km, 1200 Nm
Length = 49 Feet , 47 Feet & 46 feet
Thrust = 87.95 Kn, 86.00 Kn & 84 Kn

I don't I need to say anything more, you is the crystal clear exhibition of lack of professionalism and peculiar attitude towards the product which they CLAIM as 'Pride of Pakistan' ....

Also they are giving the impression of trying hard to earn a label i-e from PAC to P.PS.

I'm of the opinion that the display of air weapons are done best when the weapons and it's platform are exhibited at an airfield.
All the relevant ambiance helps.Looks more professional and natural.
Parks , buildings and close spaces doesn't play that much on the mind of the customer or an interested audience.
But if you can't have that facility then you can at least strive to create such an environment on your display point at an expo center.Whatever is the condition one must always strive to gain most out of it.

you is the crystal clear exhibition of lack of professionalism and peculiar attitude towards the product

I think my comment didn't strike your mind but it struck you somewhere else. You are no one to put standards here and don't go off topic. Why can't you just get it that neither PAF nor PAC wants exact information to be available for general public.

I think my comment didn't strike your mind but it struck you somewhere else.

Was I commenting about you no ... but this sort of response is unnecessary and provoking .... don't quote me if you do not have anything constructive to contribute in this thread ....

I think my comment didn't strike your mind but it struck you somewhere else. You are no one to put standards here and don't go off topic. Why can't you just get it that neither PAF nor PAC wants exact information to be available for general public.

Is this project being run on general public money or PAC/PAF money and is this designed to save general public arses or only PAF generals arses ?

Firstly both of you should cool down and take a deep breath. We are all brothers here and discussing a product which has rightly been called our pride and joy. Secrecy is one thing and to be fair IDEAS is not a place where "commoners like you and I can visit.I think it just means someone has been really shoddy in preparing the material displayed. It shows a total lack of professionalism and lack of attention to detail. This will not do any justice to the hard work of many Pakistanis. It should have been done more professionally. These people have no idea how closely the fan base of JFT follows these events. Someone should write and complain to the PAF. THERE SHOULD BE A DEPARTMENT WHERE ONE CAN REGISTER SUCH COMPLAINS.
araz

Is this project being run on general public money or PAC/PAF money and is this designed to save general public arses or only PAF generals arses ?
Eventually the money being spent is public money. PAF money also comes from the public.
Araz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom