What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Windjammer @HRK
JF-17 model with 4 SD10

Ca2D2EAWAAAN5ZT.jpg

Excellent Pakistan......Please,Upload the Complete JF-17 AirShow Video.....:yahoo::smitten::cheers::pakistan:

Lots of BIG boys around for such a small country and a show off. Something big is going on.. What is the naval chief doing there? Or am I mistaken.
A

keep it coming please :yay:............... and in the end with a goooooooood news as well ................:yahoo:

Desperate to see another Video of JF-17 THUNDER and SUPER MUSHAK.............:smitten:

It is getting more interesting than before.... something big is cooking definitely but smells good..... so lets hope for the best In'Sha'ALLAH.

Pakistan Zindabad

Lots of BIG boys around for such a small country and a show off. Something big is going on.. What is the naval chief doing there? Or am I mistaken.
A

Sir g Naval Chief is in UK nowadays

In the Picture Air Chief Sohail Aman talking to AVM Arshad Malik, the project Director of JF-17 program

Ca2UId8W0AAco4h.jpg

someone said ACM khalid mehmood was removed from his post of Marketing director of JF-17 program. It seems he was right. I wonder what did he wrong, he was doing a good job of promoting JF-17

Sir as per my understanding this is not for regular use, only for emergency exit where pilot have to leave the aircraft in urgency.

Even JF-17 have this type of emergency ladder
go5X1uM.jpg

Those are sensors

PAF in Doha

Attachments

• 1455164670104.jpg
    1455164670104.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom