What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no harm but when you can afford Euro Fighter or Rafale or Grippen NG or F-16 Viper why would you be interested JF-17
You know per hour flight charges for all these .For bombing even for richest it matter also you guys are making JF17 brand as cheapo chinese system ,please present it more accurately like cost effective ,100% availability ,less maintenance intensive ,support our brother in arms industry stuff like that so much cheapo branding at the moment by our poster

paf try to integrate this add in jf-17 bk-2
F-35-crossing-checks-706x470.jpg

LIFT...........?

Without a dual seat version? Seems difficult. Could be light attack and second tier fighter perhaps? Or it could just be there to spice up things at our PM visit. You know just to show goodwill and provide a cheerful background to the visit.

On a side note, I hope your leaders (I mean entire Arab world) are watching world events carefully. Anti-Arab / Muslim rhetoric has shot up tremendoulsy in Western societies. Their media, politicians and institutes are spitting venom and poisoning their minds day in day out. On the other hand, it aches to see Arab world is divided. I hope you guys are watching and prepared for nasty surprises. It is a time for clever diplomacy my friend. I wish you guys start an indigenous defense production program to achieve self reliance in time. Your friends are not that reliable.

Without a dual seat version? Seems difficult. Could be light attack and second tier fighter perhaps? Or it could just be there to spice up things at our PM visit. You know just to show goodwill and provide a cheerful background to the visit.

On a side note, I hope your leaders (I mean entire Arab world) are watching world events carefully. Anti-Arab / Muslim rhetoric has shot up tremendoulsy in Western societies. Their media, politicians and institutes are spitting venom and poisoning their minds day in day out. On the other hand, it aches to see Arab world is divided. I hope you guys are watching and prepared for nasty surprises. It is a time for clever diplomacy my friend. I wish you guys start an indigenous defense production program to achieve self reliance in time. Your friends are not that reliable.

well the dual seat is coming this year you never know.... May be they seal the initial order and later they order Dual seat version.....

Dual Seat is already a reality, it is only a matter of time. Nonetheless, my personal wish is that at least a squadron is bought or stationed.

Last edited:
Well no harm but when you can afford Euro Fighter or Rafale or Grippen NG or F-16 Viper why would you be interested JF-17

Hi,

Sometimes it works like that---sometimes it does not----. Let us wait and see what comes out of this trip.

Hi,

That is an excellent use of equipment. The pilot don't have to wait for the ladder.
Sir as per my understanding this is not for regular use, only for emergency exit where pilot have to leave the aircraft in urgency.

Even JF-17 have this type of emergency ladder
go5X1uM.jpg

Sir as per my understanding this is not for regular use, only for emergency exit where pilot have to leave the aircraft in urgency.

Even JF-17 have this type of emergency ladder
go5X1uM.jpg

The thing you are referring is for opening the canopy in emergency situation, there is no such type of ladder in JFT.
That type of ladder is ideal for NAVAL & MARINE aircraft thus its the part of all F-35 versions.

The thing you are referring is for opening the canopy in emergency situation, there is no such type of ladder in JFT.
That type of ladder is ideal for NAVAL & MARINE aircraft thus its the part of all F-35 versions.
or may be because other type of ladder may cause damage to the stealth coating due to contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom