What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any other link?

According to Geo News Pakistan has signed the deal with Sri Lanka to supply them 8 JF-17. This news is reported by Hamid Mir who us travelling with PM Nawaz Shareef on his visit to Sri Lanka.
images

Source: Breaking News : Pakistan signs deal with Sri Lanka to sell 8 JF-17

Sri Lanka to buy JF-17 Thunder fighter jets from Pakistan

CX9TynyWMAAjHDE.png

CX9TysNWMAEoZv0.png

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan: Pakistan and Sri Lanka have reached an agreement under which Colombo will buy JF-17 Thunder fighter jets from Islamabad.

The media reports said that in the initial phase, Pakistan will sell 8 JF-17 Thunder planes to Sri Lanka.

Earlier, the diplomatic sources revealed that India had threatened Sri Lanka not to buy JF-17 Thunders from Pakistan. The Indian government warned that if the Sri Lankan government would move forward with the proposed JF-17 Thunder deal, New Delhi will stop the loan of $400 million to be given to Colombo.

The JF-17 Thunder is a lightweight, single-engine, multi-role combat aircraft developed jointly by the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) and the Chengdu Aircraft Corporation (CAC) of China. The JF-17 can be used for aerial reconnaissance, ground attack and aircraft interception.

On December 30 last year, the Chairman PAC Air Marshal Javaid Ahmed informed the National Assembly Standing Committee on Defence Production that the complex had achieved a milestone in Pakistan’s aviation history by endogenously manufacturing 16 fighter jets (JF-17 Thunder) during 2015.

The Chairman PAC said that the production and manufacturing of JF-17 Thunder fighter jets would be enhanced to 20 per year from 2016.

It is pertinent to mention here that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is currently in Colombo on a three-day official visit to Sri Lanka.

Earlier in the day, both Pakistan and Sri Lanka signed eight agreements and memorandumof understandings (MoUs) related to defense, security, anti-terrorism, trade and science and technology in Colombo.

Sharif also held talks with the Sri Lankan President Maithripala Sirisena and agreed on reinvigorating ties between Pakistan and Sri Lanka with focus on enhanced cooperation in trade, science and technology, defence production and tourism.

Sri Lanka to buy JF-17 Thunder fighter jets from Pakistan Dispatch News Desk

Source: Breaking News : Pakistan signs deal with Sri Lanka to sell 8 JF-17

Yet so far, more to come soon.

Any news about pricing and delivery schedule ?

Sri Lanka to buy JF-17 Thunder fighter jets from Pakistan
By DND -
January 5, 2016
Sri Lanka to buy JF-17 Thunder fighter jets from Pakistan Dispatch News Desk
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan: Pakistan and Sri Lanka have reached an agreement under which Colombo will buy JF-17 Thunder fighter jets from Islamabad.

The media reports said that in the initial phase, Pakistan will sell 8 JF-17 Thunder planes to Sri Lanka.

Earlier, the diplomatic sources revealed that India had threatened Sri Lanka not to buy JF-17 Thunders from Pakistan. The Indian government warned that if the Sri Lankan government would move forward with the proposed JF-17 Thunder deal, New Delhi will stop the loan of $400 million to be given to Colombo.

The JF-17 Thunder is a lightweight, single-engine, multi-role combat aircraft developed jointly by the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) and the Chengdu Aircraft Corporation (CAC) of China. The JF-17 can be used for aerial reconnaissance, ground attack and aircraft interception.

On December 30 last year, the Chairman PAC Air Marshal Javaid Ahmed informed the National Assembly Standing Committee on Defence Production that the complex had achieved a milestone in Pakistan’s aviation history by endogenously manufacturing 16 fighter jets (JF-17 Thunder) during 2015.

The Chairman PAC said that the production and manufacturing of JF-17 Thunder fighter jets would be enhanced to 20 per year from 2016.

It is pertinent to mention here that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is currently in Colombo on a three-day official visit to Sri Lanka.

Earlier in the day, both Pakistan and Sri Lanka signed eight agreements and memorandum of understandings (MoUs) related to defense, security, anti-terrorism, trade and science and technology in Colombo.

Sharif also held talks with the Sri Lankan President Maithripala Sirisena and agreed on reinvigorating ties between Pakistan and Sri Lanka with focus on enhanced cooperation in trade, science and technology, defence production and tourism.

Source: Breaking News : Pakistan signs deal with Sri Lanka to sell Initial order of 8 JF-17s | Page 3

Post by Manticore

A detailed thread is all there at above link.

Pakistan Zindabad

Denel Dynamics Raptor 3

Long-range-Raptor-III-goes-on-display-_AAD143_.jpg

* 300 km standoff Range | Almost equal to that of Ra'ad ALCM

* 600 kg + Warhead | Heavier than Ra'ad ALCM's conventional warhead

* More compact than Ra'ad ALCM

* IR guidance and target recognition in terminal phase

* Mid course target reprogramming

* Can be programmed to fly a variety of flightpaths (I am guessing that terrain hugging is one of them)

* CEP is less than 3m.

Successor to H-2 (Raptor 1) & H-4 SOW (Raptor 2).

Denel Dynamics is showing a model of its Raptor III precision stand-off weapon for the first time, in the company’s display outside Hangar 4. The weapon is tailored to a strategic mission against high-value targets, which are often hardened and well-defended.

Like its predecessor, the Raptor II, the new weapon has pop-out wings to extend range. However, the Raptor III is aerodynamically cleaner with its systems being housed within the weapon body.

Other systems, such as infrared seeker, have also been improved. The programme is currently in the development stage.

Raptor III is a long-range (less than 300km) weapon that can be programmed to fly a variety of flightpaths. It is guided by jam-resistant GNSS (global navigation satellite system) and inertial navigation, with optional low-light TV or imaging infrared terminal-phase seekers.

Automatic target recognition algorithms allow the weapon to identify its target and guide itself to impact with a circular error probability of less than 3m. Blast/frag and penetration warhead options are available.

Attack profiles are best planned on the ground for optimal mission planning, but the Raptor III has a datalink for in-flight target reprogramming. The weapon can be fully integrated with an aircraft’s fire control system, or linked to the carrier’s system by wireless transmission.

http://www.janes.com/article/43441/long-range-raptor-iii-goes-on-display-aad143

these days its become hobby of kids to spread Rumours abut JFT
So i was spreading rumors by saying there will not be 50 Jf-17s this year now you see only 16 i know i said about 20 the rest 4 are still here in PAC don't know why they are not cleared but i told you there will only b only upto 20 fighters inducted and now next induction will be of block 3 now tell me was i spreading rumors ? :angry::angry::angry::angry:

No
No Allah Hafiz
Ask you dad and those "3" people more about project and post worth sharing info here. I am not mocking you,...... just showing my surprise either believe you or not......
I told you there will not be 50 block 2 after 20 block 2 block 3 production will start but guys here made fun of me now see yourself only 16 jets inducted rest 4 are also here but i don't know why they were not inducted people here said i m spreading rumors :angry: now time will prove you guys the other things i told were also right :angry:

if you have any credible sources, first ask their permission to post the info, before spilling the beans
stupid kids
What's the matter if you have the permission no one is gonna believe me here as i don't have high ranking in my profile ........ so now if i even have the permission i'll not spell the beans here .... i'lll only tell those who believe me thank you ..!!

So i was spreading rumors by saying there will not be 50 Jf-17s this year now you see only 16 i know i said about 20 the rest 4 are still here in PAC don't know why they are not cleared but i told you there will only b only upto 20 fighters inducted and now next induction will be of block 3 now tell me was i spreading rumors ? :angry::angry::angry::angry:

I told you there will not be 50 block 2 after 20 block 2 block 3 production will start but guys here made fun of me now see yourself only 16 jets inducted rest 4 are also here but i don't know why they were not inducted people here said i m spreading rumors :angry: now time will prove you guys the other things i told were also right :angry:

What's the matter if you have the permission no one is gonna believe me here as i don't have high ranking in my profile ........ so now if i even have the permission i'll not spell the beans here .... i'lll only tell those who believe me thank you ..!!
jahapana-tussi-great-ho-tohfa-qubool-karo.jpg

Dude, I am a combat veterans and in many matters have first hand knowledge and experience of things on the ground. Still I get shot-down by some keyboard warrior now and than. I Know your PDF rank doesn't mean shit. so don't take it seriously. Brush it off and Carry on.

jahapana-tussi-great-ho-tohfa-qubool-karo.jpg

Dude, I am a combat veterans and in many matters have first hand knowledge and experience of things on the ground. Still I get shot-down by some keyboard warrior now and than. I Know your PDF rank doesn't mean shit. so don't take it seriously. Brush it off and Carry on.
I am not a combat veteran but spend most of my time in them from my childhood, from the age of about 7, I am in this thing having great affiliation with the air force and fighter jets specially, I gather credible information through many ways as I live in PAC kamra on 6th Sep we were offered a visit to Jf-17 manufacturing plant and i saw all there which i said here but some people here with high ranks in their profile i think don't like to hear anything from the newbies, as it has always happened with me here almost 7-8 times so now i decided i'll not spell the beans here ........... i'll keep my mouth zipped .!!!

I am not a combat veteran but spend most of my time in them from my childhood, from the age of about 7, I am in this thing having great affiliation with the air force and fighter jets specially, I gather credible information through many ways as I live in PAC kamra on 6th Sep we were offered a visit to Jf-17 manufacturing plant and i saw all there which i said here but some people here with high ranks in their profile i think don't like to hear anything from the newbies, as it has always happened with me here almost 7-8 times so now i decided i'll not spell the beans here ........... i'll keep my mouth zipped .!!!
mate speak your mind. don't stop because someone don't agrees with you or tries to shut you up. its a public forum that what we are here to do.

I am jealous.......

I need bit info about PAC.
What type of jobs they offer to Material and Metallurgy engineers???
I mean if they do offer any ......

Yaar you will prove your credibility once we see the 21st aircraft from the second batch.

But once again, Be very careful about the information you share on social media, Also the legality and permissibility of it.

Also, Tell us about the confirmed improvements of block 3, But only if it is permitted.

Yaar you will prove your credibility once we see the 21st aircraft from the second batch.

But once again, Be very careful about the information you share on social media, Also the legality and permissibility of it.

Also, Tell us about the confirmed improvements of block 3, But only if it is permitted.
I m not gonna be spilling beans here anymore you guys go with the information of the people with high ranks in the profiles .... best of luck tc ... ALLAH HAFIZ

I m not gonna be spilling beans here anymore you guys go with the information of the people with high ranks in the profiles .... best of luck tc ... ALLAH HAFIZ
It would be best not to spill them anywhere without prior permission.

National security is very important. As a patriot, I'm sure you'll understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom